~last chapter ~

There is silence all around, the man who is currently standing with his faltering legs and a woman has placed her hand on his shoulder, whose condition is not special at all. She is also feeling about how much pain the person in front of her is feeling.

Then the man sobs and falls to his knees due to which the woman standing nearby behind him gasps in fear.

??? : You come like the wind and slip away like sand, why do you do this? WHYYYYYYYYY... AAAAHHHHHH....

There he clenches his fists and closes his eyes and screams very loudly, seeing which people standing nearby get scared. He is not screaming in anger, he is just screaming in defeat due to his circumstances.The woman standing next to him frightened says this while trying to touch his shoulder.

??? : Taehyung..My prince ! Control yourself son..

That motherly voice is expressed in a very low voice because only she knows how much a mother's heart aches seeing her children in this condition, but what could she have done to him, the he says..

Taehyung : How l control myself mom how to handle, I have been understanding this for so long... I knew that she has to go but I didn't know that she would go like this.

While sitting on the ground in a very crying state, he says this by placing his head on his mother's shoulder. His mother spreads her hands on his head and tries to understand him while crying.

Then his younger brother, who was standing there watching all this, has tears in his eyes, then he press bridge of his nose with  index finger and thumb and then says ..

Jimin : All this is my fault, I should have known it properly.....Who is there in Siya's family? I should have gone to her house also, I did not meet her at the hotel.And ,they would not have taken YN with them in this manner.

Feeling guilty he says that because he has to keep her, whatever has happened at this time has happened because of him, and the fact that she has now left this house has happened because of him.

FLASHBACK ~

Seeing them, she gets so angry that she crushes the glass of juice in her hand. Due to which blood starts dripping from her plam.

She saw a man entering the hall from the entrance, whose age would be around 60s, along with a very beautiful girl whose beauty and cuteness could attract anyone.

She squeezes her fist so hard that blood from the lines on her hands stains her knuckles, but no one notices this because everyone's attention is on the two who have just arrived.The entire Kim family is very happy to see both of them, then they all start going towards them and she remains standing behind.

Jimin : Mom Dad meet him this is Siya's dad Harshvardhan Rathore....

He tells his parents by pointing them towards the man and then the man also bows and greets them...Then Jimin points towards the girl and tells  his
parents.

Jimin : And she is..*cut-off*

Mrs. Kim : The queen of my son's heart... and the future daughter-in-law of this house....

Saying this, she caresses Siya's face lightly and  pinchs her chin, which makes her blush and then Siya greets her.

Siya : Hello! aunty how are you...

She speaks with sweetness in a very sweet, low voice, hearing which all the family members become very happy.

Mrs Kim : I am absolutely fine... and you are very lovely as seen in the photo, even more beautiful in reality than you were in the photo and you have a very lovely voice.