~promise🤞 or friendship💛 ~

He cried heavily on her crook and sharing his pain to her...And she was also listening to his pain very seriously ....

Taehyung : I a--m made a p--rom-ise to him... That I even do not know whether I will be able to complete or not.

She hold him from both of his shoulder and move a little back that makes him broke the hug.... She didn't said anything and stand up from there , take the water bottle which was placed on the receptionist 's table, she put it in front of his eyes and a little away from his lips indicate him to drink but he  turned away., She sighed and open the cap of the bottle... And again place it in front of him he look at her eyes and just drink the water..

YN : now breath deeply.....

she shows him how to do it and he silently follow her

YN: hmm! nice ....sir if want or if you feel comfortable then you can share everything which was stuck in you and making unbreathable

Taehyung looked at her with unknown emotion in his eyes

YN: mmm it's okay,I am not saying that you tell your pain to me only, you can do it to anyone else...because sorrow is lessened by sharing..

She said and started going from there but he held her wrist while sitting , she turn back to him and he started slipping the words

Taehyung: I made promise to him..

Yn : what kind of promise?

Taehyung : I have promised him that no matter what happens, but marriage will be held...

He said his eyelashes were wet , he stared at the ground while telling to her, and his face was expressionless, his cheeks completely dry with soaked tears..

YN: so what's the problem?..I mean I am not able to understand.

Taehyung: the first problem is how I find a girl who is suitable for my family, and the second problem is that *close eyes and take deep breath*actually I don't want to get married..

Yn : oh .. I see

She said and looked at him .. she was really feeling bad for him. He is not her that much old friend but the thing is his her FRIEND..." Which in itself connects many relations "

???: What if I say there is a girl

Their conversation was interrupted by someone then they both turn and see whose voice it is.....

Taehyung : mom

He asked being shock and little bit hesitate because he don't want to make them tensed her about him...
He stood in his place and along with yn

Mrs Kim : yes there is a girl who can marry you ..

She said and started coming towards them with Jimin he was holding her from shoulders while walking slowly

Taehyung : mom what are you saying?

He said and clean the tears from his checks by turning face back

Mrs Kim: Yes I am saying right there is such a girl who will understand your situation and will get ready for marriage...

Jimin : who is she?

She turn her head towards Yn everyone look at Mrs Kim with confusion and YN was also confused but the little thing she understand the signal of Mrs Kim is on her...

Mrs Kim : YN.   *Her words eco in the whole corridor*

**********NUMMM*************

Yes when she said everything appears num yn not able to take out any word she was looking at Mrs Kim with frown of confusion......... mean how?? How can she say that?she doesn't even know her very well ..it's only been 4 days since she arrived And Mrs Kim took such a big decision without knowing her consent..