~dreamy husband ~

Jimin : SIYA....yah and she is also from India

Hearing this yn become numb for a while and this words of him make a small quake in her body...

Yn : *in mind* what are you thinking yn? Is it not necessary that what I am thinking should be the same? But what if she is the same girl whom I am thinking?

Her chain of thoughts broke by the man in front of her..

Jimin: yn .. what? *Snapping of fingers*

Yn : huh huh *shaking head left and right * no.. nothing um did you meet her?

Jimin: um not yet *🤷🏻‍♂️*.. but I think soon...but we talk on video call everyday...

Yn : what's her surname? How many members in her family*being investigater*

Jimin: yn yn she is my girlfriend not yours...so why are you so exited to know about her?

That's when reality hits her...that She was really investigating about siya.
So she said

YN: um no no it's not like that... I was just..*cutoff*

Jimin : you are excited... Hmm hmm right

YN: Oh! Oh hello Mr

YN: Oh! Oh hello Mr. I am excited at all..

Jimin: o really

YN : just leave all this... And tell me You truly love her?

Jimin: hmm*nodded in agreement*

YN : If it is same goes to her.. then Never let her go from your life because love happens once not again and again..so please promise me that you will make her yours and you will be happy with her....

Jimin: you are talking like that you know her? *Chuckled*..Yes I promise I will make her mine anyhow...but what about you. You will leave me?if i make her mine...

YN : *chukled* idiot!!...What about me?*answering * I am always with you...... *take his hand in hers* like a best friend PROMISEEEE

 *take his hand in hers* like a best friend PROMISEEEE