staring 👀

Tae POV

I was sitting in my room when I someone continuously ringing the doorbell,, being irritated I went to open the door, 🚪 then I saw some shadow of the person behind Door maybe she/he is leaning on the door..

Then I went and open the door but suddenly the person falls on me 😮😮

And I was lost in their beautiful angelic 👀
End of Tae POV

And I was lost in their beautiful angelic 👀 End of Tae POV

Yn 's outfits

Authors POV

Yn : God please save me,, I Will offer you Prasad worth ₹101 (when was mumbling herself with closed eyes)

Tae : beautiful, 💖 I was continuously starring at her beautiful eyes, her hip length long hair was flowing in the air just made her adorable,, and relaxing silence maintain between us....

Yn: I slowly open my eyes and so most handsome face I don't know who is he what he really looks hot 🥵 with his Messi hair, and his alcoholic eyes driving me crazy.... We are busy in starring at each other (when someone broke the silent between us and I got up from his arms and look here and there feeling nervously)

Jimin: ahem ahem ~(fake coughing)
So you are here miss Lia?? Mr Jung told me about you??

Yn :um sorry sir, I am not miss liya, I am miss yn Rathore she send me to arrange the wedding instead of her place so please corporate with me😊(you said very politely)

Tae/jimin: okk ok

Jimin : oh Miss yn Rathore, right??btw your eyes are so beautiful and your long hair makes you look more adorable (he said in flirting with you)

Yn: *blushing blushing blushing*☺️☺️ thank you sir ( you said shyly)

Jimin : please stop calling me sir,, you can call me jimin as well as baby if you want 😉

Yn : ☺️

Seeing both of you talking each others someone got irritated with both of your conversation and he is another than Taehyung

Being irritated he finally said

Tae : not stop your rubbish?Do the work you have come to do? Ok

Yn: oh sorry sir ,, it will not happen again in future

Tae : okay now come inside. Meet with mom and she will tell you about your work (he said and gesture you to come inside)

Tae : (he said the maid to call the Mrs Kim) *and looking at you with side eyeing who was busy in her laptop*

Mrs Kim: yes son what happened? Is something wrong?

Tae : no mom everything is alright, meet Miss yn she is the wedding planner (he said looking towards you)

Yn : hello ma'am I am yn(you said standing up from your )

Mrs Kim :*Mrs Kim was just lost in your beauty and the only word is escape from her mouth**❤️ beautiful!!

Yn : um um.. thank you ma'am (you said nervously)

Mrs Kim: oh come on yn don't be formal with us take us with as your family (she said with wild smile)

Yn : no ma'am please this is my work and I want to be professional in my work so please (you said confident voice)

And tae was impressed with your statement he feels some connection between him and you)

Mrs Kim: so you know about Indian culture and its wedding?

Jimin: ya yn we have to arrange an Indian wedding?

Yn: yes mam I am very well known about India because I am also from India.

Mrs Kim: oh wow I really love Indian girls..

Yn : in which tradition you want to be marriage held . I mean there are different traditions and culture in every state of India and their wedding rituals are different so?

Mrs Kim ; come on girl don't be panic first of all sit and relax

You followed his order and everyone set also on

Mrs Kim order one maid. To give you some snacks and water...

Yn : so mam please can you tell me what kind of tradition you want in the wedding

Mrs Kim : yn I really known little bits of India because my mother belongs from India, and she is belong from Hindu family. I really want that kind of wedding.. hope you understand what I am try to say?

Yn : oh yeah ma'am of course I am also an Hindu girl from India. I also really love this kind of wedding??

You all of were discussing about wedding then suddenly a maid come from kitchen carrying a tray of snacks and juice

Place them in front of you Mrs Kim: come on child take this?? (She said looking towards you)

Yn : but your expression become like this 😔 (and everyone get shock about your sudden reaction)

Mrs Kim : what happened child don't you like this? (She said with concern voice).

Yn: you said no looking towards your lap,,

Mrs Kim: then what's happen?

Yn: um um actually kya aap log chai ni Peete hain ??( You said low and shocking voice to Mrs Kim)

Mrs Kim: oh that Indian drink ? I see you love that drink so much? But in our house expect me nobody drink this drink and I really happy that I got someone who also loves tea 😊

Yn : you know aunty I really love chai,, without taking this my day is incomplete ..(You said excitedly while while smile appeared on your face)

*Meanwhile jimin laughing at your statement and Taehyung also smile while hearing you*

You lost in your own dream about tea when Mrs kim came said oh come on girl now you come with me and make tea for me and you by yourself

Hearing this you got very excited and happy

Yn : really mam?? Thank you thank you!😃😃

(Said that you and Mrs Kim went to kitchen and jimin and Taehyung went to their work respectively)

Thanks for supporting me love you cuties ☺️❤️❤️

I hope you like this and please coment your suggestions