Chapter - 2

Flashback continue ~

In Korea~

He is sleeping in his room

He is sleeping in his room. Yeontan in his arms after spending such a helpless and unwanted night of his life ..

But his sleep is soon interrupted when he feels something wet and slimy on his face. Then from there he feels difficulty in his sleep and turns his face to the other side and blinks his eyes.

So in front of him is his cute little pet,on seeing him a smile comes on his face, he holds him and snuggles in his soft purr.

Taehyung : morning taniee..

He tells him so and then when he changes his side, he gets disappointed again seeing that the side next to him is empty.Today no one was sleeping with their face covered and nor was there any pillow wall in between. The other side was very stable and quiet.

He lets out a sigh and then looks at the time and is surprised to see how he slept for so long today.Till date it has never happened that he slept for so long but perhaps he slept very late last night that is why he is late.

Then he wakes up, gives Yeontan his food and goes to freshen up. But when he opens the bathroom gate and comes out while wiping his hair, he is shocked to see the sight in front of him.

She is standing in front of the glass and is combing her long hair. Anarkali suit as usual, open hair, full sleeves and light make-up, big earrings, mangalsutra around the neck, vermilion in hairline .

 Anarkali suit as usual, open hair, full sleeves and light make-up, big earrings, mangalsutra around the neck, vermilion in hairline

When he sees her getting ready in this manner, he gets lost in it, wondering what is happening. He was not able to understand the difference that she had gone only yesterday, what is happening suddenly?

YN : Hey , why are you staring at me like that?

She asks him, raising her eyebrows as she brushes her hair and looks at him in the mirror.And as soon as her voice reaches his ears, his heart strings start fluttering and his heartbeat stops. The sound which he had been yearning to hear all night reached his ears in this manner.