~on a date with her~

Taehyung POV

I am not as nervous about my exams as I am about being taken her on date. I have prepared everything but still I am nervous.

Only I know how hard I tried to ask her out on a date. To be honest, even our entire family together cannot repay her debt. No one can do what she has done for us.

They say that in happiness everyone supports us but in sorrow only the one who is our own stands with us and I think she has a very old relationship with us, perhaps that is why she accepted everyone in 15 days.

Yes, that's a different thing that we don't know anything about her but she knows everything about us, from father's medicine to mother's favorite dress, jimin's favorite song, my favorite food, my choice of clothes.

It's been 15 days since we got married today . After 15 days from today I will have to leave her . I may not want to leave her but I can't do anything.

What I was afraid of happened, I have become used to listening to her talk, having dinner with her, getting my head massaged by her hands.To watch her drink tea, and to watch her comb her long, thick black hair.

I know she only sees me as a friend, I also see her as a friend again I have got used to her and don't know how to change this habit. Otherwise, till date it would never have happened in life that Asia's top most businessman Kim Taehyung would talk to anyone about his small deals being cracked?

Yes, it is true that I also tell her about my small business deals which are very not even important to me because I like talking to her and seeing the smile on her face.

And when I asked her to go on a date tomorrow and she replied
"Ok..Tomorrow yn Rathore's whole day is in the name of Kim Taehyung.."
As soon as I heard her answer, I became so happy that I felt that all the happiness of the world is at my feet, only by her yes.

her behavior is also very good, but sometimes I get scared listening to her words,Her way of thinking about everything is very different, in every relationship she gives respect first, I don't know, she sits and walks well, it seems as if she is from a royal family, sometimes her eyes sparkle like fairy but turned in devil eyes

And the way she puts forth her views in front of everyone without getting nervous or afraid of anyone is not easy. For everyone to easily express what is in their heart and mind.

Leaving aside this matter, today both of us are going on a date and I want us to have our breakfast, lunch and dinner outside the house. That's why I am waiting for her inside my car before the sunrise, because I have to take her a place where the breakfast is famous for its view that's why we are leaving that early in the morning..

 That's why I am waiting for her inside my car before the sunrise, because I have to take her a place where the breakfast is famous for its view that's why we are leaving that early in the morning

Now the time of sunrise is also near, just this girl should get ready quickly and then we will go . But I am feeling nervous, that's why I look at myself again and again, sometimes I look at my clothes, sometimes I look at my hair. Yeah, yaeh I am the most handsome man in the world....