~ Feelings for him ~

??? : ahh,ahh ohh it's so relaxing..

???: What kind of sound are you making?..What would someone say if he or she heard it this way?..

???: It doesn't matter to us what anyone thinks. You just enjoy, it is so comfortable, the whole body is getting relief from it....Ynaaa

Yn POV

Oh God, the girl is completely crazy... , right now we are taking body massage. Today our work was over early so we were going home but because of last night we slept on a hard chair,Due to which my entire back has become stiff and I don't know why these days my back is full of pain. I was coming straight home but this girl Liya brought me here.....But whatever they say, these girls who are massaging me just feel relaxation in the whole body....

Liya : YN!! You listen to me and talk to the doctor once about this, why you always have pain in your back

Liya : YN!! You listen to me and talk to the doctor once about this, why you always have pain in your back...I remember the day you came from the hospital, you were still saying that you had a pain in your back.

She says looking concernly at me who is currently getting a massage...

Yn : No no, it happens a little like this sometimes, why go to the doctor for such a small thing? ........And you know that doctors make a mountain out of a molehill.

I tell her very casually because I don't like going to the doctor , he always tell us not to eat this or that,Now you tell me, what should a person do if he does not eat his favorite thing and dies?..I was saying all this in my mind when Lia tells me

Liya : Look, either you agree or I will tell this to Mr. Kim..He is the one who will force you in his loving manner and take you to the doctor....

I don't know why I feel good after hearing this, maybe he should be angry with me or take me to the doctor...

Yn : Yo...u, you are crazy !! saying anything without thinking of the fact that .Beware if you convey this to him..

I told her by showing my eyes..

Liya : okay , okay I won't tell him, but whatever you say, Your husband is one in millions. How much does he care for you? Even on your wedding day, he fought with those women for you...

Yes, this is true, he is one in millions yaa...then let me say that he is one in the whole world. And his words, his habits, his style in which he talks in such a civilized manner.... he is different from everyone..

Liya : And do you know, one day he even called me in the office just to ask what you like to eat...

Yn : Well, that day he send me potato paratha with butter and some Korean sweets for lunch...

Liya : That's what I'm saying, doesn't he like you? I am sure he has started liking you...

she says turning on her side on massage table ,Because her massage was over, then she went to washroom to take a shower, but i don't agree with her..Because I don't think he does all this because he likes me, He does all this because he promised me I'll be his responsibility as long as I'm with him...