~main mar-jaungi aapke bina~

YN : Mr Kim ...

At this time, she is in such a situation, her screams also echo but in her ears, but they do not reach Taehyung's ears. But the sound of the bowl breaking attracts Jungkook's attention and he looks towards yn

But before he can understand what has happened, yn quickly runs towards taehyung . She runs away so unconscious that even her scarf falls from her chest and falls on the ground .

She calls out to him once again but he is talking about something very important on the phone so he just doesn't look back and she looks towards the chandelier once more and then looks at him.

She runs away and before the chandelier falls on Taehyung, she pushes him very hard, due to which his phone falls on the ground and he stumbles badly.

All this happened so quickly that he could not understand anything and by the time he turned back the chandelier had fallen down and the chandelier passed very close to yn and fell on the ground with a very loud sound and was shattered to pieces.

And he is completely stunned to see all this, his breathing stops, the ground slips from under his feet, he keeps looking at the chandelier which was shattered very badly, pieces of glass were scattered on the ground in the hall.

He takes a deep breath and is shocked to think that if this chandelier had fallen on anyone even by mistake, it would have resulted in the loss of life. He keeps his eyes roaming on the pieces of glass, then his eyes fall on those feet which are standing very close to the glass.

He looks up while following those feet and his eyes go from the feet to the person to whom it belongs. And as soon as he sees yn, his heart drops to his mouth, he becomes unconscious for a moment, his brain, hands and legs stop working.

YN was standing there just looking at him. At that time there was no scarf on her body and blood was flowing from her shoulder to her elbow Because the chandelier was fall very close to her.

But the thing that surprised him in all this was that her hand was bleeding, there was such a deep wound, but there was not a single tear in her eyes

He somehow controls himself and takes a step towards her but she quickly stops him.

YN : Be carefull ! There is a piece of glass there.

And his steps stop even before touching the floor. He was in self-consolation thinking that her hand was bleeding yet she was thinking about him. The girl is still worrying about him. He thinks nothing and runs towards her.

Taehyung : What have you done ? Are you crazy? Why did you need to risk your life?

He scolds her and his scolding shows only care and concern for her.He takes her hand in his and his lips tremble at the sight of blood and such a deep wound.But she was just looking at him because in her heart it was still there that if she did not look at time then today she would have lost him.

She was staring at him with a  expression of "That he is right in front of him" , how he was caring for her. His eyes were filled with tears. He was so nervous. He was blowing at her wound again and again because he didn't know what to do right now.

Taehyung : How much blood has been lost, what if something happens now? You don't care about anyone, you just do whatever comes to your mind.

He says this and then looks at her, she is not saying anything, she is just looking at him, He gets more irritated after seeing this and then quickly shouts out

Taehyung : Jungkook, go quickly and tell the driver to take out the car.

He exclaims and Jungkook, who was standing there watching all this with a stunned expression, quickly turns his attention towards them and runs outside, shaking his head.