~feelings~

Taehyung was taking her to his room
From the hall... that's when everyone started gathering towards him...
Started questioning him

Mrs Kim : Yn.

She said in law voice because she become worried to see yn in this state...

Mrs Kim: Yn..(she said and run towards Taehyung who was carrying her) What happened to her?

Mr Kim: Taehyung tell us what happened to her..?

But Taehyung is Taehyung he didn't give any attention to them and just carry her towards his room...

Mr and Mrs Kim see each other in worry..then they saw jimin who was coming from the door of hall talking someone in hurry..

Jimin : Yes, Yes please come fastly...
I don't know but please come fast..

He was talking to doctor who was asking him that why she fainted..
And he replied he don't know.

Yoona: jimin, what is going on?..
Why she fainted like this?

She said in concern voice

Jimin : I don't know..but when I went to pool area I saw hyung carried her in his arms.

He tells everything..
And they all were waiting for the doctor 's arrive

*******

Taehyung layed her in his bed..
And put pillow behind her head

Taehyung :  YN ! YN ! Hey please open your eyes..

He stated while tapping her face lightly... and started rubbing her plams but all his efforts are vain because it didn't effect on her.

Taehyung: he-yn please get up..
I am sorry...I will take care from now on that no one should hurt you with their words.

He stated and unknown fear was visible in his voice...
he was getting very nervous and continuously rub her palm
And suddenly the door opened and everyone comes inside the room with doctor...

Taehyung : doctor see ...what happened to her?...

He run towards doctor.. and said hurriedly to him

Doctor : just relax Mr Kim...

A/n : By the way doctor is............

J-hope : can you tell  Mr Kim How was she behaving before fainting?

Taehyung told him everything how she fainted and how her breath gets abnormal...

Taehyung : That's all I saw and she fainted .. but what happened to her after all?

J-hope: hmm...(he checks her and answer)... Actually Mr Kim she got panic attack..

Everyone present there get shock.
Mrs Kim place her palm on her mouth in shock..yoona see her mom in disbelief... Jimin also started glaring at Mrs choi..