~Soon to be wife ~

At Kim Mansion

In kitchen.....

Mrs Kim: I think you really love tea am I right yn?..

Yn : you know ,,,What people call love,to their lovers but I call it tea because chai is my first love...(muuaa you said took the cup of tea and kissing it)

Yn and Mrs Kim both of you started giggling.... while Mrs Kim admiring your smile just like to want you to be with her every time....

{{{Soon the door bell ring<<<<<<<<}}}

Mrs Kim: I think they arrived.....

Yn : who ?

Mrs Kim: the one who is going to marry my son!.. unfortunately (she mumbled the last word and started going to the main door you also followed him)

{{{She open the door and cage in the bone broking hug}}}

???: How are you Mrs Kim ?did you missed me? Of course why not After all I am your relative yeah....

Mrs Kim: *she didn't said anything and just nodded her head with sad full smile*

You find it little bit suspicious but didn't said anything because it's her personal matter

Mrs Kim: where is yoona? Mrs choi.(she asked while peeping out of the door)

Mrs Choi : oh she is coming look there..... Come on my daughter (she said to yoona while glarring with dangerous eyes and yn notice that)

Soon the girl appeared in front of you all and her eyes are swollen in red colour indicating that she just cried whole the night

Yoona : hello aunty (she said to Mrs Kim and in her voice there is unknown sadness reflected)

Mrs Kim: hello dear how are you??

Yoona : I a.*cut off by Mrs choi*

Mrs choi : Will you ask all the questions here or will you let us in too??

Mrs Kim: I'm sorry please come ,come inside (she said to them and order the maid to bring something for both of them)

Soon everyone sit on the sofa expect yn

Mrs choi : *Soon her eyes fall on yn who is standing beside the Mrs Kim and lost in her own world*

Mrs cho : Who is she Mrs Kim?

Mrs Kim: oh she is wedding planner*she said looking at your lost puppet figure and cheerful smile appeared on her face*

Yn : *Oh God, did these people also have to come at this time? Couldn't you have come for a while? Because of them I left my tea.. sorry*Mera phala pyar (my first love)

A/n: she was thinking all this kind of stuffs while making very worried faces and didn't realise that the three of the ladies were looking at her

Her thoughts were interrupted by Mrs Kim

Mrs Kim: yn where are you?

Yn : hh , hh yes did you said something? (She said with smile awkwardly)

Mrs Kim : meet yoona she is the soon to be wife of my son Tae.. and you have to do all the things for her from outfit to makeup all the stuff you have to do....(she said while pointing towards yoona)

Yn : *smile and look at yoona and said*
Hello I am your wedding planner, don't take too much tension I will handle all the things okay just be relax.

Yoona : *smile little and nodded her head*(that's what I don't want.... She said in her mind)

Mrs choi: * glarring at yn just like she will eat her by her gaze*

Mrs Kim : yn from tomorrow you will have to start your work so be ready for tomorrow okay??

Yn : yeah sure aunty..

Mrs Kim: and don't take the tension of finances okay just to your work perfectly (she said with fake smile which indicates that she is not happy with the marriage)

Yn : *smile and nodded*don't take tension mam everything will be fine...

Mrs Kim : *smile*😊

I know I know what are you all guys thinking.... I know this episode is short but from now I will continue this series... I didn't complete it because I was busy... ok

Please don't be silent reader comment your views and what if you like the episode......