Chapter - 1

1 month later

IN KOREA ......

Mrs Kim : Are we all ready or is anyone still left?

She says while counting all the suitcases and looks around. Both she and her husband are ready and so is her younger son.

Jimin : Mom! We are all ready. But is Hyung really ready to go... will he be able to handle himself after going there?

He expresses concern for his brother and asks questions to assure himself..
Hearing his words, his parents look at each other with concern because they know what their elder son's condition was like a month ago...

Inside Taehyung 's room ~

He looks in the mirror while wearing his coat, then applies perfume on himself

He looks in the mirror while wearing his coat, then applies perfume on himself. There is a different sparkle in his eyes which are filled with many questions whose answers he wants to find and ask for.

Then his eyes fall on the Mangalsutra which he has been carrying with him for a month and says that he has kept it with him with great care

Then his eyes fall on the Mangalsutra which he has been carrying with him for a month and says that he has kept it with him with great care.He picks it up in his hand and says while looking at mangalsutra

Taehyung : I am coming near you soon, to bring you here forever.....With this hope, the same will be in your heart which is there in those pages.

He says to Mangalsutra while talking considering it as her, and after remembering he said the last words...
He sigh and puts it in his pocket then drags his suitcase downstairs.He comes down and Mrs. Kim looks at him and keeps smiling with a worried look for him....

Mrs Kim : My prince ! are you fine ? If you feel even a little uncomfortable, there is no need for you to come there...

He understands her mother's concern and says while placing his hand on her cheek.

Taehyung : If I feel uncomfortable at this time, I will keep regretting it for the rest of my life. Now is the time to either move ahead or else I will regret it for the rest of my life.