~will you go on a date with me?~

YN was free from whatever work of marriage management was assigned to her and was just writing in dairy which is her daily work....

And Taehyung is in a deep sleep. When he came in the room his heart was very light as burden removed, so he was sleeping in a very deep sleep and only the lamp is on where is YN is working.

Yn is taking out a new pen from her purse when suddenly she finds the sheet in which the same beautiful and dark eyes are depicted...There she opens the sheet and looks at it and she is unable to stop herself from looking at those eyes and she gently stroke her hand over them....

She smiles looking at those eyes.She keeps staring at those eyes for some time, but suddenly she feels as if she has seen these eyes in reality somewhere....

YN : kahan dekha hai !! Kahan dekha hai !!

She racks her brain and bangs her fist on the table. Then she closes her eyes tightly and tries to find where she has seen .Then a flashback of some pieces comes in front of her eyes and she connects them all and the eyes of a human being are formed. She is shocked to see them and opens her eyes in shock....

 She is shocked to see them and opens her eyes in shock

Then she tries to touch his eyes(in sheet)with trembling hands again but able to touch them . Then she parted her lips..

Yn : si..r sir

She keeps breathing in her voice because at this time her heartbeats had increased. She could not understand what was happening. Is the person who has been coming in her dreams for so long, Kim Taehyung?..

YN : nahin , ..nahi aisa kaise ho sakta hai..

She said in her hoarse voice..Because at this time she is afraid that if love takes birth between her and Taehyung, then what will her family do? As far as she knows herself there, it is possible that her Bhai-sa will make Taehyung responsible for the marriage and blame him for forcing her

But did Taehyung really force or pressure YN into marriage? No, the truth is that he was forced by the circumstances, he had to do the something to save his father's life, he did it .

The real root of this marriage was Mrs. Kim because she had somehow forced YN to get ready for marriage and YN did not do it out of compulsion, she just kept her friendship.

She picks up the picture and quickly goes to Taehyung , who was currently sleeping deeply. There she sits with one knee on the ground because at this time he was sleeping facing the lamp...

 There she sits with one knee on the ground because at this time he was sleeping facing the lamp