~wounds of the heart~

Taehyung POV

Taehyung POV

I took out my clothes from the closet and kept them on the bed and was waiting for her, then I sat on the bed.Actually, I could have changed my clothes in the closet but I had to take a bath too, so I did not change my clothes.............

When I told her that we are going to get divorced in 11 days, there was no expression on her face. I thought she would probably say something like thank you, or she would be happy or she could have stopped me.

But nothing like that happened but I was trying to read her eyes. Her eyes always hold such deep secrets that I am unable to recognize even if I want to.And at that time also I was trying to understand from her eyes what she was feeling after knowing that we were getting separated.

I am  thinking all this when suddenly I hear the sound of the bathroom door opening and she is coming out wiping her face.But as soon as my eyes meet her eyes, I am stunned, her eyes were becoming so red as if blood was coming out of her eyes.And on seeing this I quickly went and stood in front of her and the first thing I asked was

Taehyung : were you crying?

I asked in a very stifled and sweet voice as I was sacred looking at her like that whether she had cried or not but then she looks at me and looks into my eyes

YN : No, that... no,that...Face wash!... yes that face wash went into my eyes

She speaks hesitantly while avoiding eye contact with me. But why do I feel that she is hiding something from me? I want to know but whenever I ask her any question, she avoids my question.

Then I look at her from top to bottom and my eyes fall on her clothes, which are wet from the upper part of her stomach at this moment...Then I turn my gaze to her hand and see that her bandages have also become wet...

Taehyung : What have you done.....yn! You should at least take care of your bandage...Look, he has become completely wet too.......you come and sit here

End of Taehyung POV

He tells her so and holds her by both her shoulders and makes her sit on the bed and she just looks at him without saying anything because she doesn't want  to miss even a single moment of spending time with him.

~tu hi toh jannat meri
tu hi mera junoon
tu hi toh mannat meri
tu hi roh ka sukoon~

He makes her sit on the corner of the bed and brings the paper bag which the doctor had given them which contained her medicines and bandages.

~tu hi aakhion ki thandak
tu hi dil ki hain dastaq
aur kuch na jano mein
bas itna hin jano…~