~YN 's helplessness ~

In front of Jungkook's room

YN and Taehyung were standing outside his room and they were having a cute spat.

Taehyung : I'm telling you he won't like it..

He reaches out to hold her face with his hands but stops because he doesn't know whether it will be right or not..

YN : And I am telling you that he will like it and I will convince him.

She also argues with him and says, but this is not a serious argument, both of them are worried about Jungkook, that is why both of them are clashing with each other's thoughts.

Taehyung : Hey, he  likes banana shake since childhood, I know him, right?

he pulls out his words and tries to make her understand. She is about to say something but then she exhales a long breath and points her fingere in front of him and says through expressions...."wait and watch"

He starts to follow her as she is about to knock on the door but then she says

YN : Now why are you standing here? Go away.

Taehyung : Why?

YN : you do not know ?

After listening to her, he shakes his head in 'no' and she then gesture him , "see."
She knocks the door but no sound comes from inside, then she knocks two-three times and then a screaming sound is heard from inside.

Jungkook : hyung ,I once told you that I don't want to talk to you... please go away from here.

Hearing Jungkook's shouting words from inside, yn points to Taehyung and says

YN : Did you hear it?

Taehyung : hmm ok ok

He stammers and hides his eyes from her because now he is feeling embarrassed because his younger brother has ruined his honor in front of his wife..

Taehyung : But I will stand here, you go inside.

YN : As you like.

She says this and knocks the door softly..

YN : Jungkook,  not your hyung.... it's me your hyung-su

She says in a very soft and gentle voice but till now no response has come from inside but and hearing this statement from her, Taehyung's heart stopped for a minute.
And especially when he said " I'm your hyung - su "..

YN :  ok you don't want to talk to me, no problem...

Saying this, she paused and starts taking steps back, but before she can, the door of room suddenly opens and he is standing in front of her.