~everything changed in instant~

Like this, she wanders on the road unconscious and reaches home.

She is not in her pure state at all , so when she reaches the gate of the house

She is not in her pure state at all , so when she reaches the gate of the house.. even before she can knock the gate Lia opens the door .......because Lia sees her.... through the window.

But Lia gets a little surprised seeing her like this because whenever she comes home, she has a smile on her face but today there was no expression on her face and there were dried tears on her cheek

Lia : yn ! Life !...what happned?

She said concernly while holding the shoulder of yn... But why and was not looking at her she head blank expression on her face and she said....

YN : everything changed in an instant

She saids with cold expression... lia was confused by her answer and yn didn't said anything further and just went to her room without even glancing back at lia

Lia : everything changed in an instant.... what is this?

She says this to herself and walks towards yn's room

:
:
:

And here YN comes into her room, walking as if she were a living corpse...
She comes and sits on her bed.........
Then Lia also comes and sits next to her ... She made yn look towards her and cup her cheeks...

Lia : Yn look I know something has happened so tell me...

Yn look at her and a tear drop from her eyes...

YN: tomorrow is my wedding

She said with blank expression...

Lia : what ?

Yn tells her everything And Liya goes into shock for a moment Because she did not know much about yn's family, but whenever she talked about marriage, she used to say that she would marry only as per her brother's choice....

Lia: But what about your brother? What will you tell him?

And just hearing this, she starts crying loudly and then she continues in her crying voice.