~The Anxiety Of Not Seeing Her~

Similarly, they took
many pictures of
each other so that
yn's mood becomes a little better and she become happy.

Mrs Kim:Now both of you stop your banter and let me take my daughter to her room. My girl is already not feeling well...

Taehyung : Yes mom, you are right, take her with you.

Mrs Kim : What does it mean, you take her, aren't you coming?

She raises her eyebrows and asks with a very suspicious look.
Yn also look at him with confused eyes....

Jimin: Yes brother, where are you going leaving your new bride?

Taehyung : Actually I have to make a very important call to someone... so you go, I will come soon....

Yn start wondering what work can be done at this time but she didn't said anything.... Then both Mrs Kim and
Yn went from there....

Yn and Mrs Kim entered in the room
And the room was the same as it is every day, there was no decoration in it.....

Yn and Mrs Kim entered in the roomAnd the room was the same as it is every day, there was no decoration in it

Mrs Kim: come inside daughter....

Yn sightly nodded..buy smiling nervously.... Mrs Kim look at her with
Beautiful smile... and and

Mrs Kim : My dear daughter, I don't know in what words I can thank you... Thank you very much....

She said with joining her hands to get the and started crying..yn her hands in her own hands...

Yn : no mam no please don't do this you are elders and me please..
What was supposed to happen has happened...

Mrs kim : I know.... what happened was not right. But you believe me daughter.....my son will never keep you sad, that's why look, today he didn't even allow to decorate his room so that you don't feel uncomfortable.....

Yn : I ... know he is very nice man.. but You also have to understand my situation, I help you but you know that I will not be able to stay forever.

Mrs kim: *nod*.. take rest you...You must be very tired, right?..

With that she leave the room...
Yn look around the room.. but suddenly what she did without informing her brother was triggered in her mine... She fell on her knees and their started flowing from her eyes....

 She fell on her knees and their started flowing from her eyes