~truth behind the marriage~

Times skip to the night~~~~~~~~~~~

At yn 's room....

A/n POV

She was sleeping peacefully...

Night bulb's light was falling on her face

Night bulb's light was falling on her face...... But suddenly her expression change her forehead getting sweats she was moving her from left to right clinch the duvet very tightly in her fist
..... And shivering her body like she was getting such a wrost nightmare
And mumbbling something.....

Yn : No. N... No please don't leave me.. please wake up.... Please .....w-a-ke up na ho-w can I liv-e w--ithout you please wake up....

She said in her sleep while cracking voice)

Yn : no please come back..

While saying this she get up from her sleep hurriedly ... And breath heavily and pull her hair back with both of her hands.. she close her eyes tightly and exhale a deep breath.. from her mouth and move her gaze,. Towards the frame which was kept on the night stand and she took the frame in her hands and hug the frame..

Yn : why did you leave me? When you know that I am not able to live without you.. how can you do that with your own daughter mom?(she said sobbing hardly)

She was saying all this words to the frame .... The frame contains the photo of her mother and her.... From the teenage...

Yn : this world is so cruel mom I need someone

Yn : this world is so cruel mom I need someone..... You can cam me ,who can listen me...in whose arms i can cry .... Just like you do with me..

Talking with the frame and kept the frame on her chest she laid down and drifted into sleep......

At Kim Mansion in Tae ' s room