~love is in the air ~

Taehyung : yes I also love for puppies..

She smiles...

Taehyung : by the way ..yn did you notice something?

He said while putting his both hands in pocket and looking here and there but not moving his neck...

She look at him in confusion..

Yn : what..? Like..

Taehyung : umm see..

Saying this he points towards himself and signal her to look at his clothes....
She has looked at him very carefully from bottom to top but still she is not able to understand anything....

Yn : so..?

Taehyung: now look at your clothes...

He said smilingly putting his both hands in pocket..

Now she looked at herself...

That's when she got what he was telling

Don't know why but she felt a little nervous in her self..

Taehyung : so it means ... You copy the colour of my suit..

He teased her

Yn : no way.!!.. why would I will copy your colour .... In fact you are the cheater here...

She said indis believe defend herself..

Taehyung: hooo! How tell me?

Yn : because or maybe ......you saw the colour of my dress when I am going to take a bath.

He smiles... looking how she is defending herself..

Taehyung : no..... but I am sure it's a magical bonding between us....what you say?

She look into his eyes... She thought "he has angelic eyes... In which she always lost just buy one stare..". In an instant she feels a hand in front of her eyes...

Yn: hmm?

Taehyung :Where have you lost madam, ...I know I am handsome but it does not mean that That you will keep staring at me like this and make me late for office...