~Sundar nahin Bandar hain aap~

YN POV ...

Taehyung : Nothing, they just gave a
dirty look at my things.

I don't ask any questions after listening to him because I don't want to know what happened and he puts his hand on my head but I just feel relaxed

But then I remember something so I ask him.

YN : you told me you wanted to show me somethin

Saying this, I removed my head from his chest and looked at him, then removed his hand from my head and then said

Taehyung : Not today, I will show it some other time.

He says with a pale face as if he is not in the mood so I didn't question much and said with a small smile

YN : By the way, thank you very much sir, I really enjoyed my date with you.

As soon as he heard my statements, his face blossomed like a rose, his eyes sparkled and a smile tickled his lips.

_____________________________

Taehyung POV...

It's been 2 days since we went on a date, That was the first date of my life. Now I don'tnow whether I will ever go on a date in my life or not and even if I go, I will never get a date like this in my life.

Now the days of her departure are passing by sand slips from hands.It's not that I haven't seen girls but maybe I haven't seen her like her .

I know that girl is very cultured because the way she loves her country is reflected in the way she talks. She fits the definition of an ideal daughter-in-law, a true friend and responsible wife.

I don't want her to go because not everyone gets girls like her but I can't love her because she just sees like a friend to me and I don't want to feel shattered when she goes , I won't be able to handle myself when she leaves and maybe that's why I'm stopping myself from getting attached to her

But I do everything to keep her happy because hardly anyone else could have done the debt she has done to me.

Today I came home in the afternoon because I want to spend as much time as possible with her while she is with me and I am heading towards my room.

I go and stand in front of my room and see that the gate of the room is just closed and not locked, so first I knock on the door because now I am not alone.

When I was not married to her, I used to say anything to her respectfully and in fact, during the first few days of our marriage, I used to express my thoughts to her, but nowadays I am able to express my thoughts to her.

Whenever I think of saying something to her or praising her, I don't know why my tongue stumbles, I look into her eyes and forget everything.

I knocked on the door but there was no response from inside, so I knocked again but this time too there was no response so I slowly slid the gate.