Chapter 3:- Their first encounter

Aarushi's pov

I woke up because of the blaring alarm. I felt my head heavy and the whole world spinning. I held my head to soothe the pain and found out that I had a fever.

"I should have dried my hair before going to bed." She faked crying and made her way to the bathroom, to complete her daily routine.

She somehow managed to get ready with her head still feeling heavy. She couldn't even take a day off because today they were visiting Mehra Industries, to have a conference meeting with the CEO, for the collaboration.

"I saw his pic online and damn he is hot. But he is married...er I mean WAS married. Because his wife is no more and now he is finding a girl who can marry him and take care of his child too. I hope he must be doing a proper background check before marrying someone. Because... stepmothers are evil, at least in my case. But what if I get to marry him???? I love kids!!!!!! And also I will get out of this hell. " She was busy talking to herself when an annoying voice hit her ears.

It was her MOM, who was calling her for making breakfast. She deeply sighed. "Aarushi, get out of your imagination. Why in the world he will marry you leaving all those beautiful and perfect girls and also you won't even go there to him for this marriage thing. Now let's go and make breakfast."

She somehow made breakfast and did the household chores. And as again today she was going to be late, she didn't had her breakfast and in haste, she even forgot to take the medicines.

.........................

Aarushi's pov

"I heard he is damn handsome but also he is very rude and arrogant."

" And I heard that he wasn't like that before his wife's death. But....he should just move on now. I mean he is so hot and handsome. He can easily get some gorgeous girl."

"I am also very pretty. I guess I should not leave this offer of marrying him."

"You are talking like he approached you and asked you to marry him. Come out of your dreamland. "

"Whatever but I am excited to see him. Just half an hour and I will see him in person." she exclaimed almost fainting.

"I am also excited to see him girls!" She said in her mind, agreeing with the two employees who were gossiping, while the lift reach their floor.

After a few seconds, there was a ding sound and the door of the lift slide open. Both of that girls got out and now the lift was going to the second last floor of the huge building.

"Didn't she know that if she marries him then she would also have to take care of his son?? How she will do it when she hates when a kid cries.
But Abhinav Mehra didn't even once mention about his son in that marriage post. He always use to keep his son out of the limelight. Did he left his son at the adoption--- no no no he isn't that heartless." She came out of her thoughts when the door of the lift slide open with a ding sound.

"Arghh!! My body temperature is just rising. I wish I would have taken the medicines. After the meeting, I am taking the day off. I should pray that the meeting goes well." She talked to herself while making her way to her pervert boss's cabin.

.......................

Abhinav's pov

"It's been one and half hour that I am here. Here this asshole's secretary was explaining the project, in which I was not even a bit interested. I had already decided that I will reject this collaboration. I just came here because I didn't want to be with mumma, who was going to show me pictures of girls, suitable for me. I did a background check on this Rajveer and came to know how much of an asshole he is. He always keeps a girl as his secretary so that he can touch her inappropriately. I feel my anger rising just by seeing him. Does he do the same with this new secretary, Ms. Sharma...I guess. I don't know her name, and neither I am interested in knowing that. But why she looks so weak? She is wearing a mask from the start of the Meeting so that others don't get infected because of her cough. That's what she said."