Chapter 34:- Awkwardness

"My poor Aarushi is getting so much hate. She must be needing a shoulder to cry on. I wish I was there." He laughed like a Maniac. Don't know why he was so obsessed with Aarushi.

"Well whatever they all are saying is true. Abhinav should have married me then today this won't be happening. Me and he will make a good couple. " Shanaya flipped her hair back like a model.

"Btw where is she??"

"Like always in her room staring at her family's photo." Shanaya replied nonchalantly and Rajveer rolled his eyes at the reply.
---------------------------------------------------
Both were feeling safe in each other's arms, when they noticed someone's presence or we can also say someone's gaze on them.

Abhinav opened his eyes and Aarushi broke the hug. Their gaze fell on that little kid who was standing in front of them licking his icecream bar and looking at them with his doe eyes.

Aarushi felt embarrassed and not to mention that Abhinav too felt awkward.

"Mumma why are you crying?" Ayansh asked as he noticed tears in his mother's eyes.

"Uh..." Aarushi tried of thinking of some excuse but before that Ayansh spoke.

"Mumma I know why are you crying. You wanted to eat chocolates but papa said no and scolded you right? That's why you are crying right?" Ayansh asked innocently and licked his icecream.

Aarushi nodded her head as yes. What else she can say? She didn't had any excuse. And Abhinav shot up his eyebrows in surprise.

Ayansh signed her to come closer to him.

Aarushi brought her face near him and Ayansh once looked at his papa and then at Aarushi and whispered something in her ears.

"Mumma don't worry. I have hidden two chocolates in my room. I will give one to you but we won't tell papa about it." Ayansh thought only Aarushi could hear him but that little kid didn't knew that his father could hear him too.

Aarushi chuckled at his innocence and Abhinav smiled without them noticing it.

"Thank you ayu baby." Aarushi kissed his cheek.

Ayansh's Icecream was melting in his hand and few drops also landed on his clothes. His mouth also got messy because of the melted ice cream.

Aarushi laughed looking at him. And unknowingly Abhinav's gaze got stuck on her.
(Yesha:- I don't know why I am feeling like a main character while writing this😐😐. I am literally blushing 😵)

Ayansh looked at his clothes and slapped his forehead lightly while saying "oh no". Aarushi laughed more seeing his cute reaction.

"Why are you sooo cuteeee????" She couldn't resist pinching his cheeks.

"It's okay. Finish your icecream then we will wash your hands and face and then change your clothes."

Abhinav smiled looking at that duo but then quickly he put on a straight face.

Aarushi stood up and started moving out of the room with Ayansh but before that she once looked at Abhinav who was already looking at her.

Aarushi felt shy so she blinked her eyes few times and then looked away. It was awkward for her. She was so lost in sobbing in his arms. Thank god Ayansh came here otherwise she would have died out of shyness.

Abhinav was still looking at the closed door. He still wasn't able to believe that they hugged. I think yes... He can make this marriage work.
---------------------------------------------------
The rest of the day Aarushi was busy playing with Ayansh and helping Tripti in kitchen, that she almost forgot about the comments. But one thing that whenever she will unintentionally look at Abhinav'a direction she would always find him looking at her and due to shyness she would always look away. She was feeling awkward too.