Chapter 47:- A Goodnight Kiss

Abhinav was in a meeting. He was physically present there but mentally he was somewhere else.

"Sir?" The employee who was giving the presentation called out in a low tone. But Abhinav was just too lost in his thoughts to listen to her. He was staring at the table.

Everyone was surprised with that behaviour of his. Because he is a person who is very attentive but today it was totally different.

"SIR!!" That employee shouted and Abhinav snapped his gaze at her. She stuttered.

"I...I mean sir what you think about this?" Abhinav looked at the presentation.

"We will repeat this tomorrow. The meeting is over." He simply announced and moved out, leaving the employees whispering among themselves.

"He is behaving wierdly today. You know today the new employee next to me was sleeping and at that time sir came and guess what?? He didn't paid attention on him. He just straight went into his cabin." An employee told everyone and then again they all started whispering.

Abhinav was now sitting in his cabin. A file open in his hand but his focus was somewhere else.

"Whatever she said yesterday was true? So....Krish was right? She was jealous." Abhinav smiled unknowingly but pulled up a straight face when his gaze fell on the confused face in front of him. He sat straight and cleared his throat and started reading the file, as if he was doing that from past 10-15 minutes.

"I am not a fool. I am not falling for that." Krish cleared him and Abhinav did knew that he was caught but he wasn't going to accept that!!!!

He looked at Krish with a straight face.

"Don't you have any work to do? Don't forget I can kick you out and give your position to someone else who is more dedicated towards his/her work." Abhinav said and again started pretending to read the file because he didn't wanted to show the nervousness.

"So you have a unique talent?" Krish asked narrowing his eyes at Abhinav and he looked at his best friend with a confused face.

"We are friends for so many years but I never found out that you have the talent of reading the content correctly even with your file upside down." Krish looked at the file and Abhinav followed his gaze just to shut his eyes tight in disbelief.

He threw the file on the table and rubbed his face.

"Are you thinking about her?" Krish asked.

"I have work to do. I don't have time for thinking about Aarushi." Abhinav said in a cold tone.

"I never asked if you were thinking about Aarushi." Krish smirked at him.
Abhinav ran his fingers through this hair, aggressively.

"Leave that. Btw..how was yesterday's night?? How did you handled her?" Krish asked while grinning.

Past night flashed in front of Abhinav's eyes.

The way she called him husband.
The way she pulled his cheeks.
The way she called him handsome.
The way she confessed that she feels jealous.
The way she confessed she loves him.
The way they both slept in each other's arms.
The feeling he felt when she hugged him.
It was all so amazing. Even her cuteness.

Again he was smiling unknowingly. And Krish snapped his fingers at him. Bringing him back to the reality.

"She said she feels jealous when I am with Tanya. She said she love me." Abhinav spitted out unknowingly.