Chapter 61:- What's going on? (ᵐᵃᵗᵘʳᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵉⁿᵗ)

! MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!

Aarushi lazily opened her eyes when she felt someone stroking her hair.

"Good morning." Abhinav wished and pecked her forehead.
Aarushi just hummed in reply. She was feeling too sleepy that she didn't even had the power to wish him back. Abhinav smiled.

"Are you sore?" Abhinav asked in an almost whispering tone.

Hearing that Aarushi snapped her eyes open. Now her sleep vanished. She looked down under the quilt and found herself completely naked. She panicked and held the quilt tightly to her chest and in this process the quilt slipped from Abhinav's side, exposing his perfectly toned body.

Aarushi looked away while mumbling sorry. Abhinav sat up not caring about his exposed upper body.

"You already saw more than this then why are you shy now?" Abhinav asked while laughing, making her blush as last night's event flashed in front of her.

"It's nothing like that. I didn't see anything else. " Aarushi said trying to sound confident. She didn't want him to tease her like that otherwise in no time there would be no difference in her face and a red red tomato.

"Oh! So you want to see??" Abhinav asked and....

"No I---" she gasped and covered her face with her hands.

"I like the view." Abhinav commented and Aarushi uncovered her face and saw him Looking down at her chest. She followed his gaze and panicked. She quickly picked up the quilt to cover herself but Abhinav held her hand.

Right now they both were COMPLETELY NAKEDDDDDD

"Hey, it's okay. No need to feel shy. I already saw everything then what's the use of covering?" Abhinav said the fact. Aarushi just looked at him but slowly slowly her gaze was sliding down and down and down, scanning every inch of his body. Aarushi licked her lower lip and looked away. Abhinav noticed her behavior but just chuckled mentally, not wanting her to get embarrassed.

"Are you still feeling sore?" He asked the same question that he asked earlier.

"Only a little." Aarushi said while pressing her thighs tightly together. Abhinav noticed it.

"Are you okay??" Abhinav asked seriously.

She was not okay. Nope. Not at all. How can he expect her to be okay when he is drop-dead naked in front of her.
She was feeling wet. She pressed her thighs tightly together to get some pleasure. (If you know you know🌝)

Instead of replying to his question, she looked down at his dick and licked her lips unknowingly.

She doesn't know from where in the world she got the courage that she sat on his thighs and then standing on her knees she adjusted herself on the tip of his dick. She sat down and a loud moan escaped from her mouth. Her both hands were on his shoulder. Abhinav was just too shocked to react. Wasn't she the same girl who was so shy a minute ago and now she is a completely different person.

She began riding him, her head back in pleasure. Abhinav too closed his eyes, feeling her tight walls clenching around his hard dick. He groaned.

"That was unexpected." Abhinav expressed. Aarushi looked at him and smiled and the next moment she smashed her lips on his lips. Abhinav's hand automatically slides toward her hair, gripping it. Their kiss deepens. She was still riding him. They broke the kiss when they felt a lack of breath. They both breathe hard. She was panting and her speed kind of decreased a little bit. But here it was getting hard for Abhinav. Her breasts bouncing up and down as she rides him. It was making it hard for him to control the demon inside him.

Abhinav held her waist and lie down a bit and then started thrusting harder, deeper, and faster into her.

"Mmmm..... A-abhi--- ahhh I...I am....cu-cumming. " Aarushi moaned hard not able to control her feelings. She was on cloud nine.

"Just a minute." Abhinav somehow spoke.

He thrust harder and deeper for few more times and they came. Both were panting heavily. Aarushi had no energy left in her now. She tiredly laid on his chest, still his dick inside her.

Abhinav switched on the AC, as the environment was hot and steamy for the couple. He stroked her hair. Aarushi was so tired that she slept on him. And now he can't wake up, nor he can remove his dick from her.
He hugged her and slept.

After one hour, Abhinav tried to call her out. He softly whispered her name in her ear. Aarushi just stirred in her sleep.

"Aarushi you need to get up." Abhinav said and lazily Aarushi looked at him with her sleepy half-opened eyes. She then looked at her surrounding and realized she was sleeping on him with him being still inside her. She lazily got up and laid beside him and in no time she again fell into a deep slumber. Abhinav smiled and covered her body with the quilt. He moved to the bathroom to do his morning routine.
---------------------------------------------------
He moved down for breakfast and didn't disturb Aarushi. It was her first time and because of that, her energy was completely drained.

He even already informed Tripti that Aarushi will wake up late and of course Tripti had no problem with that. She grinned at him, indicating that she is all okay with that.

Abhinav dropped Ayansh to his school. The whole ride was silent because Ayansh too was very sleepy today so he didn't said a word otherwise he would have surely asked about his sibling.
---------------------------------------------------
In the office, the whole time, whenever Krish will come under his sight, he would get a glare from Abhinav. He didn't knew the reason. What's going on??Why everyone behaves like that with him when he is never at fault??

That day he was avoiding coming in front of Abhinav. What is he kill him or something? No one can be trusted this days.

Abhinav went on a round to check if everyone was doing their work properly, and if they are not then they are not needed in his company.

Abhinav came down to 7th floor and scanned the environment, when his gaze fell on Vivaan standing in a corner and was.... Giving a death glare to someone??

Abhinav followed his gaze and saw an employee (female) talking to another employee (male). She was sitting at her place and he was standing beside her but leaning towards her a bit. Looks like they are discussing something as Abhinav could see him pointing towards something in the file and she was nodding her head.

Abhinav again shifted his gaze towards Vivaan and after a few seconds their eyes met. Vivaan freaked out and accidentally dropped the file. He quickly picked it up and passed a smile to Abhinav and made his way to his floor.

"What's going on?? He is suppose to be in his cabin but what was he doing here? And why was he even staring at her like that? I need to keep an eye on him." Abhinav thought to himself.

Yesha:- The smut scene was not planned but...... Why not surprising you all with it 🌝

.............To be continued.............

Total words:- 1229

Bye Bye Ta Ta See You Lovies ❤️
Until next time 😊
Take care ✨💫💖

Bye Bye Ta Ta See You Lovies ❤️Until next time 😊Take care ✨💫💖