Chapter 58:- Poor Abhinav

Everyone was gathered in the living room. Tripti wanted to know how both of them are again together. How Abhinav convinced Aarushi.

That middle age woman was too present there and was smiling brightly like Tripti. Aarushi was confused that who she was.

Tripti noticed, Aarushi looking at that lady.

"Aarushi this is Sunita. The new servent. Abhinav fired the old one." Tripti said clearing Aarushi's confusion. She looked at Sunita and said

"Sunita, she is---- " Before Tripti could speak further, Sunita spoke.

"Aarushi. Abhinav sir's wife and Ayansh's mumma and your and sir's perfect daughter-in-law." Sunita said excitedly.

Tripti had told her about Aarushi. From start only Sunita was very perfect in her work. She was a talkative and jolly person. Tripti's time would pass easily while talking to her and Sunita won't let her miss Aarushi.

Tripti smiled. She turned towards her son and daughter-in-law.

"So tell me everything." Tripti said and Abhinav and Aarushi shared a look then both of them looked at Ayansh who was sitting in Aarushi's lap while hugging her tightly. He looked sleepy.

"Ayansh? Do you want to sleep??" Aarushi asked softly and Ayansh looked up in her eyes and nodded his head slightly while yawning.

"Come lets go." Aarushi stood up while still holding Ayansh in her arms. She once looked at Abhinav and Abhinav assured her with his eyes.

After Aarushi was gone, Abhinav explained everything. All three of them were surprised. It all sounded like a movie.

Abhinav was staring at Daksh. Daksh felt his gaze on him. He stood up and corrected his collar while clearing his throat.

"It wasn't my fault." Daksh said and went away from there as quickly as possible.

Abhinav was staring at him because he remembered that he got a slap from his father that day. And.... Daksh was right. It's not his fault. He didn't knew it was all a plan. Abhinav can't blame him.

Tripti looked at Abhinav and then Daksh's retreating figure confusingly.

"That day he slapped me." Abhinav said in a straight tone. That was the first time in life that Daksh had hit Abhinav.

"My poor son." Tripti came and sat next to Abhinav and hugged him.

"Thank god I controlled myself." Tripti mumbled to herself but.... Our Abhinav heard it. He immediately broke the hug and looked at her in disbelief. Tripti laughed nervously.
---------------------------------------------------
Today Tripti had cooked Aarushi's favourite food for dinner. Aarushi finally had the dinner in peace with her family.

Everything was now good. She was eating dinner when she started thinking about how Abhinav found her. She mentally note it down so that she can ask Abhinav later on.

After dinner Aarushi went to her room. Abhinav was doing something on his phone so Aarushi thought to get ready for the night.

When she freshen up and came back, she found the room empty. Wierd. She ignored it and started doing her skincare Routine. When she was done she stood up while still rubbing the moisturizer properly on her hand. But she bumped into someone in midway.

She stumbled and was about to fall but our Abhinav caught her in time. 😌😌

"Why you always stand in middle?" Aarushi asked him while narrowing her eyes but Abhinav just shrugged it.

Abhinav's both hands were snaked around her waist and Aarushi's both hands were snaked around his neck.

"I missed you so much." Abhinav confessed looking into her eyes and Aarushi grinned.

"Me too."

"But you need to pay for that two slaps." Abhinav said and Aarushi knitted her eyebrows in confusion.

"Slaps?? " Aarushi asked and Abhinav told her everything. About how Tanya and Daksh slapped her. Abhinav had a sad face and Aarushi burst into laughter.

And Abhinav stared at her blankly. Why she was laughing at him???????

"I am sorry but look at your face...." She again burst into laughter. Abhinav didn't liked it.

Abhinav pulled her towards him and smashed his lips on her. Aarushi widened her eyes as all of this was so sudden and unexpected.

Both of their lips were moving in sync. They both could feel how much they missed each other. How much they both craved for eachother.  They were enjoying their moment when they heard...

"Mumma!!" And the door burst open revealing little Mehra.

Aarushi pushed Abhinav and he landed on the bed.

Ayansh barged in with his toy duck. Abhinav got a new one for him but exact same one.

"Mumma I want to sleep with you." Ayansh said, already making his way to the bed. (I can literally imagine him doing that 😭)

"But---"

"Yes, Ayansh ofcourse." Aarushi said while glaring at Abhinav. Abhinav got mad and crossed his arms against his chest just like a little kid.

They all settled in bed.

"Mumma good night kiss." Ayansh reminded her and Aarushi smiled. She kissed his cheek and he pointed towards another cheek. She kissed there and he pointed towards his forehead. She kissed there and Ayansh giggled while Abhinav was staring at them blankly. He felt like crying 😫😫.

But he can't say anything because in this past few days Ayansh missed him mumma very much. He didn't got to talk to her but Abhinav was in contact with her. So fair enough. Ayansh has the right to take his father's wife from him for sometime.

Ayansh was turning the pages of his story book to select a story from that for him. So that his mumma will read it for him. Ayansh was sitting a bit ahead of his parents. Abhinav took that chance and pecked Aarushi on her cheek.

Aarushi widened her eyes at him and Abhinav pecked her lips. Aarushi became statue. Abhinav grinned at her. She lightly hit on his arm and gestured with her eyes that "Behave, Ayansh is here." Abhinav pouted and laid down, back facing her. Aarushi lightly slapped her forehead. This grown up men was behaving like a kid.

"Mumma this." Ayansh pointed into that book. He laid down as well as Aarushi too. She read the story to him.

"I wish I had super power of turning into a baby whenever I wanted." Abhinav thought of it and started imagining the scenarios.

Ayansh was asleep and so was Abhinav. Aarushi sat up and smiled while looking at father and son.
She carefully leaned towards Abhinav and pecked him on his forehead. She too laid down.

Today she can finally sleep peacefully. She mentally thanked God for everything. Life is really unpredictable.

.............To be continued.............

Total words:- 1114

Bye Bye Ta Ta See You Lovies ❤️
Until next time 😊
Take care ✨💫💖

Bye Bye Ta Ta See You Lovies ❤️Until next time 😊Take care ✨💫💖