Chapter 53:- Relief

"But wait....what about Aarushi? Why did you both parted your ways?? Do you know what actually happened??" Vivaan asked remembering he saw Aarushi at Rajveer's house.

"Well...I do." Abhinav said.

"You do?" Vivaan asked stunned.

"Wait...Is there something more we don't know??" Krish asked totally confused.

"If yes then tell us too. There is so much confusionnnnnn! " Tanya held her head dramatically.

Abhinav Sighed deeply.

"Ok I will tell you but wait for few minutes." Abhinav said and pulled out his phone.

Abhinav dialled someone's number and put the phone on speaker. Till now everyone had settled on the couch and Abhinav was sitting in front of them. He brought his chair there (ofcourse)

Everyone was looking at him in confusion. After 3 ring the phone was answered.

"Hello..." Came out the voice and everyone's eyes widened. They know that voice!!!! Krish was about to speak something when Tanya quickly covered his mouth and Vivaan too kept his hand on Tanya's hand so that there is no chance left for Krish to open his mouth. Krish gave a bombastic side eye to both of them and they both just glared at him.

"Hello. How are you?" Abhinav asked in a soft tone and for a second Vivaan's and Tanya's hand which was on Krish's mouth loosen. And Krish eyed Abhinav from top to bottom.

"I am fine. He is not that bad. He is taking very good care of me." Aarushi said to tease Abhinav.

"That's.......great." Abhinav said why laughing a bit to hide his jealousy.

"Well here too the situation is same. Shanaya is taking good care of me. She is sweet though." Abhinav joked and Aarushi too laughed but it wasn't a genuine one. Both of them were fake laughing to hide their jealousy.

"Ok that's enough. We both are equal now. No need to praise her." Aarushi said being jealous and Abhinav laughed.

"Btw....you are really okay, right? " Abhinav asked with concern evident in his voice.

"Yes, I am. Don't worry. But....you need to take care more. Shanaya can.....do..... Anything....." Aarushi said feeling insecure.

"Don't worry. I will take care of that. But you just be careful. Okay? "

"Okay..... " Aarushi said with half feelings.

She wanted to be with her husband but here.....*deep Sigh*

"Bye...."

"Don't you think you are forgetting something??" Abhinav asked her and she knew it very well what he was talking about.

"I..Iloveyou. " she said in a go. And Abhinav laughed. He knows how much shy she is.

"I too love you. Bye." Abhinav confessed and ended the call.

And there three of them were staring at him blankly. In so many years this is the first time Abhinav was behaving like a old him.

Abhinav noticed them and cleared his throat. He was too lost in talking with Aarushi that he totally forgot that, that three people were present there.

"You both...... argument..... divorce.....how this..... Calling....HOWWWWW" Tanya asked totally confused. Her mind was working too much for understanding what really was happening.