Chapter 55:- Shocked

"I love you Rajveer. And I wil do everything for you. And trust me I will also get the real project file for you. But promise me that from now on you will be loyal to me." Aarushi said as she extended her hand towards him to make a promise.

Rajveer smiled.

"Will you marry me? " Rajveer asked as he kept his hand on hers, indicating that he promised her to be loyal.

"Why not." Aarushi said grinning. Rajveer pulled her closer to him. There was just few inches of gap left between their lips.

Rajveer slowly slowly started decreasing that distance. Aarushi closed her eyes to feel his lips on hers.

Abhinav woke up with a jerk. He was panting. He rubbed his face.

"Just a bad dream." He assured himself.

"Not bad but worst dream. I can't let anyone have Aarushi. She is mine." Abhinav said as he picked up his phone to message her.

But he stopped. It was 2:00 at night.

"I shouldn't message her. It's not like she will reply...." Abhinav thought and kept the phone back on the side table. But don't know what came into his mind that he again picked up the phone to message Aarushi.

"I will just leave a message for her. Tomorrow in morning the first thing I will see is her reply." Abhinav said to himself while smiling.

"You are okay, right?? " -Abhinav

Texting that he was about to keep his phone back but it vibrated. He checked and suddenly a smile spread on his face.

"Yes, I am okay 🤦 " -Aarushi

"You are awake?" -Abhinav

"Well yes." -Aarushi

Aarushi replied and send few photos. It was screenshots of chats which she did with Rajveer's secretaries that resigned because of his behaviour. She sent this photos to Abhinav so that they can collect proof against Rajveer.

"Well done baby! ❤️" -Abhinav

"😳" -Aarushi

"😂. Once get back to me and I will thank you in a special way😉." -Abhinav

"Oh god!!! You should sleep. Go. Shoo shoo " -Aarushi

Aarushi was blushing. Not her fault okay? Like just see this Abhinav Mehra. He is sooooo different. Can you all even believe this is the same person who was all arrogant and rude to her?

"You should blush when I can see you. But right now I can't.☹️" -Abhinav

"I am not blushing. Stop assuming😑 " -Aarushi

"Aarushi you shouldn't lie like that. That is not a good manner😕 " -Abhinav

"😑 Whatever. Now go to sleep Mr. Mehra." -Aarushi

"Sure Mrs. Mehra. Good night. My dreams😉. Love you❤️ " -Abhinav

"Good night. Nightmares 😏. I too love you❤️ " -Aarushi

They both kept the phone aside. Both of them had a smile on their face. After talking to each other they felt calm. All of the doubts they had about this plan, vanished. Now both of them can sleep peacefully without any worry.
---------------------------------------------------
"Good morning sweetheart." Rajveer wished her as he entered her room with a tray full of breakfast.