Chapter 14:- Here comes out the dark truth

Abhinav woke up at 4:00 am. Why not? He has to make some body🥱.

He first went to check on Ayansh, like he always do. But today the difference was that Ayansh's bed was empty.

Abhinav took quick steps towards his bed. No he really wasn't there.

He went to check the bathroom and no.... He wasn't there too.

He panicked. He again went to his room. What if Ayansh was there but he didn't noticed him but no.... He wasn't there.

"What if Aarushi did something...." he thought doubting her.

He made his way to her room. He was about to knock but her door wasn't lock.

He slightly pushed the door open and made his way to the bed, only to be surprised.

Ayansh was sleeping beside Aarushi, snuggled into her chest. And Aarushi's protective arm was around his small body.

Ayansh was sleeping peacefully.
It was all visible because of the moonlight falling on them.

Abhinav just stared at the duo.
Unknowingly a smile spread on his lips.
---------------------------------------------------
In morning, Ayansh came down to dining room while rubbing his eyes.

"Papa....whel ish she (Papa...where is she?)" Ayansh asked about Aarushi.

Abhinav came to him and picked him up and took his seat on the chair, with Ayansh in his lap.

"Buddy, she went to her home." Abhinav answered.

Ayansh snapped his gaze at him.

"Papa she will liten again light? (Papa she will return again right?)"  Ayansh asked with a hope evident in his eyes.

Abhinav looked at his parents before answering Ayansh.

"Uh no Ayansh. Now she will stay there only." Abhinav said as he took Ayansh's hand in his.

Ayansh just stared at him.
There was a pin drop silence in that room. But suddenly Ayansh's  chin wobble and the next second he started crying.

"Papa bling hel back. (Papa bring her back)" Ayansh requested.

"Ayansh but that's her home right? Then how can she live here?" Abhinav tried to explain. He didn't knew Ayansh would cry, not finding Aarushi there.

"No papa pleash bling hel heal (no papa please bring her here) " Ayansh cried hard.

He got attached to her in this one week period. He likes to play with her. He loves when she tells her bed time story and sings lullaby for him. He even likes it when she tells him no for more than one chocolate.

But now she was gone. Now who will scold Ayansh for eating more than one chocolate?? Now who will run behind Ayansh for making him study??

He was already Missing her. Yesterday he slept very peacefully in her embrace. He wants her back.

"Ayansh...stop crying buddy. Do you want chocolates?"  Abhinav said as he wiped his tears with his thumb.

But this time Ayansh said no for chocolates too. Now this thing worried Abhinav. He was wiping Ayansh's tears but it will just get replaced by the new one.

Tripti came to Ayansh and picked him up in her arms.

"Ayansh, Aarushi will come back in 2-3 days. She was missing her papa so she went to her home." She said and looked at Abhinav once and wiped Ayansh's tears.