Chapter 19:- She is no more.....

Aarushi woke up. She was sleeping on the blanket.

"Wait...Today again I am on the blanket. Does...... Abhinav keeps it here??" Aarushi thought but her thought was interrupted as the knob of the door turned.

It was Abhinav. All sweaty. He looked at her and shaked his head in disappointment. He said nothing and went to take a shower.

Abhinav's pov

Today she again fell from the couch. What should I do now? I can't let this happen everyday.
Its not like I care about her but as she is living in my house, I need to take care of her.
I need to find a solution.

He turned off the shower and wiped his wet body with the towel.

He turned to take his clothes but closed his eyes in frustration. He forgot to bring his clothes as he was busy thinking about her.

He just wrapped his towel around his waist and moved into his walking closet. He thought that Aarushi won't be there but.... She was there, selecting her clothes.

He just quietly stood behind her. He wanted to wear his clothes but... She was there!!!

Aarushi took her fresh clothes and tuned around and without even looking she started walking, while her attention on her clothes, only to get bump into something and her clothes fell down.

But wait... She didn't fell.... She opened her eyes as soon as the smell of body wash filled her nostrils. It was Abhinav.

He saved her from falling.
Aarushi's hands were around his neck and his hands were around her waist.

She quickly stood straight and thanked him and what she expected in return?? Maybe a simple hmm or a nod... Or the least expected, a welcome. But what she got??

"Are you blind?? Can't you see where you are going?? If God has blessed you with those eyes then use it." Abhinav spitted the venom.

"What the hell!! Who told you to stand here in the middle? Can't you stand somewhere else? If you saw me coming then you could have just moved to the side. If God blessed you with those sharp eagle eyes then for God sake use it. Idiot!" Aarushi replied and took her clothes and went to take the shower.

Abhinav was fuming in anger. How can that girl talk to him like that?? And on top of that she even called him idiot.
---------------------------------------------------
"Aarushi... Did something happened to Abhinav?" Tripti asked as soon as Aarushi entered the dining room.

"No, why? " Ofcourse she wasn't going to tell her what happened.

"He didn't had his breakfast and also he was looking a bit mad..." Tripti explained as she moved the last morsel of food in front of Ayansh's lips.

"Maybe work." Aarushi said casually.

"See I told you. But you never want to listen to your husband." Daksh exclaimed.

"Uh...did he talked to Ayansh??" Aarushi was very curious at this point. If he was mad then did he talked to Ayansh or he just ignored that sweetu baby?

"Ya he behaved normally with him but as a mother I can sense when something is wrong." Tripti said.
---------------------------------------------------
"How are you? " Vivaan asked on the call.

"I am fine. How are you both?" Aarushi asked referring to her father and brother.

"Ya we are fine too. I....I have two news for you." Vivaan said making Aarushi alert.

"Is everything alright?? Papa...??? " Aarushi asked scared.

"Aarushi... don't worry. He is fine. I wanted to tell you that. I got the job in...your husband's company. And yes, I didn't got the job just because I am his wife's brother but because of my ability. And the second news is that....SHE is no more."

"Congratulations for the new job and what do you mean by she is no more?? " Aarushi asked, shocked.

"Actually today in morning I got a call from the hospital. They called us for the body recognition. Someone died in a car accident. The accident was so bad that the whole car got crush and the body inside it too. It was impossible to recognise the body but because of few jewelry I recognised that it was her. They somehow got my number from her phone, which was almost completely damaged." Vivaan told her everything.

He was also feeling sad from deep down because she was his mother but....he can't do anything. Whatever she did was totally wrong and unacceptable.

"W-what.... " Aarushi spoke in a shaky voice.

"Aarushi....she deserved it. It was her karma. Don't feel guilty for her."

"What about papa?? What was his reaction to this?"

"His eyes became teary. He also thinks the same as me. She deserves it. And Aarushi, now please don't overthink about all this. Whatever happens happens for a reason." Vivaan knew it that Aarushi will feel guilty for her. And he doesn't wanted that.

It was really a shocking news for Aarushi. Radhika wasn't a good person but.... The way her accident happened.... May this happens to no one.

Aarushi was relieved that now there wasn't anyone who will cause her trouble. Now she only has to bring the old Abhinav back. Like she promised to Tripti.
---------------------------------------------------
Aarushi's pov

"Don't know why but today Ayansh wasn't ready to sleep. He wanted me to play with him and in return I took the promise from him that he will sleep after that. So ya...now finally he is asleep. I am also feeling too sleepy." Aarushi thought while making her way to their room.

She opened the door and the scene in front of her shocked her.

Her place on the couch was already taken. By whom?? By no one other than her husband.

"Why the hell he is sleeping here?? Should I wake him up??" Aarushi thought surprised but seeing him sleeping peacefully, she didn't felt like Waking him up. She very well knows the value of beauty sleep.

"Now where should I sleep?? I am definitely not sleeping on HIS bed." Aarushi thought as she rested her hand on her waist.

............ To be continued.............

Total words:- 1035

Bye Bye Ta Ta See You Lovies ❤️
Until next time 😊
Take care✨💫💖

Bye Bye Ta Ta See You Lovies ❤️Until next time 😊Take care✨💫💖