Chapter 29:- I don't care...

Aarushi's pov

Seeing the scene in front of me, left me completely stunned.

Abhinav is having a panicked face as if he is caught red handed. He pushed Shanaya away from him and she quickly covered her naked chest and pulled up her sleeves to her shoulders.

I don't know why but I literally felt my heart slipped to my stomach. At this moment I didn't knew how to react.

Right now my mind is just... Is... Is just... BLANK!

"I...I am sorry to disturb." It just came out like a whisper but in that pin drop silence room it was audible enough to both of them.

I didn't even realised I was crying until my vision got blurry.

I quickly went away from there while wiping my tears but in the hallway I bumped into someone.

"I am so sorry!" I apologised in a cracking voice.

"Aarushi?" That voice... He is Krish.

I looked up and my teary eyes met his. He widened his eyes seeing that state of mine.

"Aarushi, what happened? Why are you----" Krish was cut in the middle when Abhinav appeared there.

"Aarushi Its--- " Abhinav tried to explain but Shanaya spoke.

"Thanks for today Abhi! It was so much fun." Shanaya shyly spoke and then ran away from there.

Aarushi couldn't handle anymore and she too went away from there. Ignoring Krish calling her name.

"What the heck is this Abhinav?? Why did Shanaya said that?? And Aarushi?? Why she was crying??" Krish bombarded Abhinav with questions.

"It's a fucking mess right now, Krish. Aarushi has misunderstood everything. Every fucking thing!!!!" Abhinav ran his fingers through his ran in frustration.

"What happened??" Krish asked. He knew that something was wrong because Abhinav came and behind her Shanaya came too. Means she probably did something.

"Actually...."

#FLASHBACK#

(Yesha:- I am not telling their meeting scene in detail because you all will get bored reading the same dialogues again.)

Shanaya came and hugged Abhinav but Abhinav couldn't pushed her aside. It wasn't like he didn't wanted to do but the reason was it would look too rude in front of his parents.

Daksh and Tripti knew Shanaya as Abhinav's college best friend. But they didn't knew that they both even dated and then Shanaya brought misunderstanding between Krish and Abhinav and then how she was getting so desperate to marry Abhinav.

And also this was her house. She is the only child of Mr. Mayank Malhotra and Mrs. Gayatri Malhotra. They have spoiled her very well by pampering her so much.

Abhinav didn't wanted to look rude so he hugged her back but only with one hand and he didn't even kept his hand fully on her back.

And then when she broke the hug, she quickly took his hands in hers. And when Abhinav tried to get his hands from her grip, without anyone noticing it then she tightened the grip.

He was feeling like punching her face Because of what she did to Ayansh and what she was doing right now. Abhinav had to pass her a small smile because C'mon his parents were here.

When they both were left alone. Aarushi shifted a bit towards them and Abhinav noticed her and not to mention that he mentally thanked her too. He thought now he is free but... He was wrong.