Chapter 32:- Who is Shanaya?

"W-what kind of past she is not able to move on from?" Aarushi asked in a low voice. Maybe after knowing that she can believe what Abhinav said was true or....

Abhinav stared at Aarushi for a good one minute. Aarushi got uncomfortable so she looked away.

"I will tell---" Abhinav started speaking but his phone rang.

He looked at the caller id and it was Krish. He picked up the call but put it on the speaker. Before Abhinav can speak, Krish started speaking.

"How is she now?? Is she awake now?? Did you talk to her?? How did she reacted?? Did she believed you?? If you need any help then please let me know!!" Krish said all of that in one go.

"Krish atleast take a breathe." Aarushi spoke making Krish stop talking.

"Aarushi....Then Abhinav?? " Krish asked confused.

"Phone is on speaker. " Abhinav spoke.

"And the answer to your question is...Yes she is awake now. And I did told her what happened yesterday. And Krish...I am keeping the phone on speaker and answering Aarushi's question. Its just that she will know that I am not making up some story about who Shanaya is. If I say anything wrong then just correct me at that time." Abhinav spoke glancing at Aarushi.

"How does he knows that I won't believe him easily?" Aarushi thought.

"So....It all starts when I took Admission in the college. Me and Shanaya both were in same stream and same class. And I don't know how but...I got a crush on her. It was just an attraction but I didn't knew it at that time. She was the popular girl in our college. Many boys were behind her but...She proposed me. Not expected but That was the happiest day of my life. Atleast that's what I thought at that time. We both started dating from first year only. Krish was also in same class as us but Krish never liked Shanaya. He wasn't happy with me dating Shanaya. Shanaya was very demanding. She loves luxurious stuffs. She always use to demand it from me. At that time papa was just a manager in a company. He use to earn enough for making me study and run the house. But because I thought I LOVED Shanaya, I even use to argue with papa for money. Krish tried to remove the blindfold of love but I thought he was against me. Shanaya also didn't liked Krish. Taking the advantage Shanaya started creating misunderstanding between me and Krish. She told me that Krish also likes her and that's why he bad talks about her in front of me so that I will leave her and then Krish can have her. And then She told Krish that I bad talk about him to everyone behind his back. And also that I think he likes Shanaya and wants to snatch it from me. From that day me and Krish both stopped talking. We basically started hating each other. But all thanks to Krish that one day he confronted me. And at that time we both came to know that Shanaya created the misunderstanding between both of us. I use to think that Shanaya loves me but no the reality was that she just wants to take advantage of me because she knew I had a crush on her and I can do anything for her just because I love her. But I realised that it was just an infatuation. I broke up with her but then she just went like crazy for me. She always use to try to get close to me or to touch me. Somehow I finished college and got married to Saanvi. After college Shanaya went to Newyork and now after whole 7 years she returned back. She says that She loves me and I should divorce you and---- "

"Then why don't you give me the divorce?? See it's fair for us. You don't take me as your wife and this thing will never change. So why don't you just divorce me?? And don't worry I will still be taking care of Ayansh like a nanny." Aarushi poured her heart out.

"What the fuck is wrong with you Aarushi?? What are you even saying?? I told you that Shanaya was just an infatuation and nothing else. I even doubt that she truly love me. And also now I am married. And YOU ARE MY WIFE. " Abhinav announced in an authoritative voice leaving no space for argument.