Chapter 27:- Business Party

Abhinav's pov

"This week was really hectic for me. I still remember that I had to properly apologize to her but damn I don't get the time. I leave early and she would be sleeping and then I return back late and till then she would always be found asleep. But why does now she doesn't make any pillow wall?? I thought she hated the idea of sharing the bed with me right....??? Or.... Now she trusts me??" Abhinav thought staring at the closed door of his bedroom.

Finally today he was back home on his regular time. He even played a bit with Ayansh, even though he was tired.

Right now he was waiting for Aarushi. He needs to inform her about tomorrow's business party.
He had already informed his parents about it and maybe Tripti has also already informed her about it. But..... As her husband... No. As she is his responsibility and she is going to accompany him then he needs to inform this to her personally.

Aarushi entered the room. She went towards the closet, grabbed her night dress and entered the bathroom. Abhinav's eyes never left her.

Aarushi came back in 5 minutes. She went and sat in front of her vanity mirror. She did her skin care routine like always.

She could feel a strong gaze on her. She looked up into the mirror just to get her gaze stuck on that pair of eyes.

She looked away. But she could still feel the gaze. She tried to act normal. But in reality she didn't know why but she was feeling very nervous.

She moved towards the bed and saw the pillow wall and then she once glanced at Abhinav, who was trying to read her expressions. Aarushi looked away and switched off her side of lamp and laid on the bed back facing Abhinav and hugging her pillow tightly.

Today Abhinav intentionally made the pillow wall to see her expressions. He did saw something in her eyes... Something like she didn't liked that idea??? Maybe?

"So he doesn't trust me. Hmph. Idiot." Aarushi thought referring to the pillow wall which was not made this whole week but today he made it.

He got out of his thoughts when he remembered that he needs to tell her about tomorrow's business party.

"Aarushi.... tomorrow we all have to attend a business party. So, be ready till 5:00pm. You need to be beside me the whole time. And tomorrow afternoon your dress would be delivered to you so wear that. And don't forget to do some  makeup. Make sure Ayansh is also ready on time. I hope I am clear. Good night." Abhinav ordered and tuned off his side of lamp and laid down back facing her.

Uh.... He didn't wanted to order her. He wanted to politely tell her but it came out like an order. He is messing things up for himself.

"Wow!! Tomorrow is the business party and he is telling me today. I need to prepare myself mentally for that. And what he said?? Wear makeup. Does he mean I don't look good without makeup?? You wait and watch mister! I won't wear any makeup tomorrow. And very bad scary night." Aarushi mentally said everything to him.

"But wait...maybe I need to do some fitting and all. Because he doesn't know my measurements. Great!! More work added. Idiot!!!" She mentally chided at him.
---------------------------------------------------
Next morning Abhinav flickered his eyes open. And the first thing he saw was her face. He was very close to her. Only few inches far from her face. His hand was around her waist.

He quickly back off and sat up in the bed.

The pillow wall?? A pillow was lying on the floor in front side of the bed. Two pillows were lying down on the side of bed. And the other pillow... Abhinav was sleeping on that very pillow a few minutes ago.