Chapter 20:- Back ache

Abhinav's pov

I woke up with an aching back. Damn how she sleeps here. My back hurts and neck too.

I streched my arms. Its 4:00 am. I don't need any alarm to wake up because now it was my daily routine.

I looked towards the bed. It seems..... Empty?? No no how come? Aarushi was sleeping there. I should turn on the lamp.

Abhinav went towards the bed and switched on the night lamp, only to find the bed..... Empty!!

How???????

Abhinav climbed the bed and checked the bed very thoroughly.

Where did a human disappeared??

Abhinav checked to the other side of bed. Maybe she fell down....

Yes she was on the floor😑
But...... She had done the beding on the floor. Why???

The Abhinav Mehra sacrificed his bed just for a nanny and here this girl slept on the floor!!!

Sooooooo much attitude she have.

Great!! Now the whole day my back and neck too will ache. Just because of this girl!!
---------------------------------------------------
Abhinav entered the dining room after getting ready.

Aarushi and all were already there but... Krish was there too.

"Where are you here?" Abhinav questioned. Krish is a guy who doesn't wake up that early. He is always late at work too.

"Aunty!!" Krish whined like a kid.

"Abhinav" Tripti warned him.

"Aunty made chole bhature so she called me to have breakfast here." Krish spoke excitedly and Abhinav just sighed.

Abhinav took his seat next to Krish. Abhinav was kinda Massaging his neck and again and again shifting in his place.

"Did you got a back pain?" Krish asked with a smirk, grabbing everyone's attention.

"How do you know?" Abhinav asked a bit Surprised.

"You are just making it too obvious." Krish said.

"Btw what you both were doing that both of you got back pain?" Krish tried to act casual. And Aarushi choked on her water grabbing Abhinav's attention.

"Aarushi are you okay?? " Tripti asked concerned. And Aarushi said she was okay but her gaze were shifting between her husband and Krish.

"Both?? Who else got a back ache?" Abhinav asked curious. Krish didn't said anything and just smirked at him and looked at Aarushi.

Abhinav followed his gaze and as Abhinav's and aarushi's gaze met, she quickly looked down. Chole bhature were looking more interesting at that moment.

Tripti and Daksh were trying to hide their smile. They both were happy that Abhinav and Aarushi are together but.... They didn't knew the truth.

"Papa...she also got a back ache." Ayansh said looking at Aarushi. Abhinav looked at Aarushi who wasn't daring to look up.

"I am done with the breakfast. I will be going now." Abhinav said and kissed Ayansh's chubby cheeks.

Ayansh whispered something in Abhinav's ear and Abhinav promised him about something.....

Abhinav very well knew that now the whole day Krish will tease him but he had decided that he will tell Krish about the Attitude of that girl.
--------------------------------------------------
"I am liking her even more now." Krish grinned after Abhinav told him about the reason of his back pain.