Chapter 46:- I am Jealous

For a minute there was an awkward silence between them. No one knew what to say.

"Any boyfriend?" Abhinav broke the silence and asked Tanya.

"Why does it matters to you?" Both Aarushi and Krish thought.

"Nope. I have someone in mind." Tanya winked at Abhinav and for a second Krish's heart skipped a beat.

"She have someone in mind? *Scoffs* great. He is lucky." Krish thought. But he didn't knew that whatever he was thinking in mind was quite visible on his face, which Aarushi noticed.

"So Krish....You have girlfriend?? Or wait girlfriends? " Tanya giggled.

"Well, right now I don't have anyone in my life but surely she is in my heart and mind." Krish said and gulped down the vodka to maybe ease his heart ache that he got after hearing that Tanya has someone in her mind.

After hearing Krish's reply, there was a slight change in Tanya's smile for a second but she quickly covered it up with a big smile.

"Mmm hmmm. Who is that girl who won your heart?"

"Hmmm. So first tell me who is that boy who won your heart?"
Instead of replying he questioned her.

"Let's leave this. Guys I called you here to enjoy and not to sit." Tanya said changing the topic.

" Aarushi, come. Let's hit the dance floor." Tanya announced and dragged her with her, not even letting her speak anything.

"You never told me about that girl." Abhinav asked grabbing Krish's attention.

"Uh....leave that topic. It's complicated." Krish said looking at his drink.

"Btw did you noticed Aarushi's expressions?? She was jealous. She was glaring at you." Krish laughed.

"Maybe...." Abhinav said, still unsure about it.
---------------------------------------------------
"Abhi.... there's a problem... " Tanya said nervously.

"What??"

"Actually... Aarushi..... You come with me and see by yourself." She grabbed Abhinav's hand and took him with her to the counter. Krish already knew what it was.

"I am sorry Abhinav but I had to. If you both keep on denying your feelings and keeping it with yourself then how this marriage will work? How the love will blossom between you two?" Krish thought looking at Abhinav who was looking at Aarushi with shock.

"You look good. But you know my husband The Abhinav Mehra is very handsome." She was telling this to the bartender who didn't knew how exactly he should react.

"Aarushi, let's go home." Abhinav spoke in a low tone.

"Hey!! See this is my husband. He is handsome right? I know" Aarushi said grinning at the bartender.

Aarushi never drank in her life but today just two shots of vodka was enough to tell that she has a low alcohol tolerance.

"Aarushi, let's go. Come get up." Abhinav said holding her hand and making her stand. She stumbled but Abhinav saved her from falling.

He somehow took her out from the club, saving her from the crowd.

He made her sit on the passenger seat and turned to face Tanya.

"Why did she drink?" He asked her and for a second Tanya got nervous.

"No, she didn't. Maybe the bartender gave her the wrong drink." Tanya lied confidently.