Chapter 5:- She is Back

Abhinav's pov

"Tell meeeeee!!!!!! Do you love her or what??" This was the 10th time in the past 5 minutes, Krish asked this question.

(Here love doesn't mean love but just attraction but our Krish likes to exaggerate things.)

"Nooooooo!!! I don't love her
Stop asking me that again and again." This is what he replied, the 10th time in the past 5 minutes.

"See....you do know that we are childhood best friends. So, tell me why you called me so late at night to ask about a girl, you don't even know the name of." Krish asked and took a sip of his cold cold chocolate milkshake 😌😌.

Abhinav told him about Rajveer's behavior in the meeting. Krish was now boiling with anger. He was cursing him. Abhinav was trying to calm him down because Krish does lose his sanity when he is angry.

Not knowing what to do, Abhinav threw the chocolate milkshake on his face and Krish turned into a stone.

He did calm down, as he took a minute to process the whole thing in his mind. Krish licked the chocolate milkshake that was around his mouth and Abhinav gave him a look of disgust.

"What? You wasted my chocolate milkshake" he twisted his lips at his friend. Abhinav just shrugged.

Krish went and washed his handsome face.

"But why doesn't she just resign?? " Krish questioned him as he took a seat opposite him.

"Maybe she needs money so, she can't resign." Krish hummed thinking something.

"Background check!!" Both exclaimed in unison and looked at each other.

This was one of the advantages of having so many contacts with people.

"I will check her background and will let you know." Abhinav nodded. Krish was about to stand up but again sat down as he remembered something.

"Abhinav.....I didn't understand one thing. Ayansh never cried for his mother then how come suddenly after 4 years out of nowhere he cried about it? " Abhinav's actions halted, as he was playing with the paper weight.

"Actually yes! I forgot to ask Mumma. Today I will ask her because something might have happened."

"I am also accompanying you. And I am not leaving before eating dinner." He smiled brightly showing his teeth.

"Hippo" Abhinav murmured.

"I heard that." Krish said with a glare.

"That's the reason why I said that." He just shrugged.

......................

Aarushi's pov

"FINALLY after soooo many years, I am taking a proper rest." She exaggerated while hugging her pillow tightly.

#FLASHBACK#

Author's pov

The doorbell rang at Sharma House.
When the door opened, it revealed Aarushi with one girl and a boy.

That girl and boy were one of the trusted employees of Mehra Industries. Krish sent them so, Aarushi can reach home safely.

Krish also made sure that she gets a day off the next day, by talking to Rajveer Kapoor. He agreed immediately, thinking that Abhinav Mehra will sign the collaboration contract.