Bonus- 2 (Requested)

The request was that how did Abhinav reacted when Ayansh started calling Aarushi, "mumma" .

Remember that at that time Abhinav and Aarushi were not in good terms. And Ayansh started calling her mumma before that buisness party and misunderstanding issue happened.
---------------------------------------------------
"Papa. She (see) dada ji (grandfather) gave me a chocate (chocolate)." Ayansh said and Abhinav made him sit in his lap.

"But papa pleash (please) don tell mumma. She will not let me eat it." Ayansh said while whispering. Abhinav chuckled but then stopped.

"Did he said mumma??" Abhinav thought.

"Ayansh, what do you call her??" Abhinav asked Ayansh, who was busy in unwrapping his chocolate.

"Mumma." Ayansh said while smiling brightly.

"Did she forced you to say that? Or did anyone told you?" Abhinav asked because he remembers that Ayansh never used to address her as mumma. Whenever it was something related to her then he would use "she" and if he needs anything from her then he will directly come to the point.

"No, papa. She is MY mumma right?? Should I not call her that??" Ayansh's eyes got teary at the thought that she is not his mumma and he can't call her that. Means he doesn't have a mumma.

"No, Ayansh. She is YOUR mumma. You can call her that. Now finish this chocolate otherwise mumma will find it." Abhinav said trying to change the topic and that did worked.

"Ayansh!! " Aarushi shouted, trying to find him.

Ayansh quickly handed the chocolate to Abhinav and got off his lap.

"Yes, mumma!" Ayansh said as he saw Aarushi.

"Come, we will have dinner now." Aarushi said as she came near them. She noticed the chocolate in Abhinav's hand. She knows very well that Abhinav doesn't like chocolate.

"Ayansh, were you eating chocolate??" Aarushi asked in a bit strict tone.

"No mumma. Papa was givin (giving) me chocate (chocolate) but I shaid (said) no. Mumma I am a gud boy. (Good boy)" Ayansh said innocently while showing his puppy eyes. And Aarushi believed him. He went towards Aarushi and she picked him up in her arms and left from there but not before scanning Abhinav from top to bottom.

"He only knows how to spoil my Ayansh." Aarushi thought before going.

"Did he just blamed me??" Abhinav asked himself, surprised.

(I know this was short😅)
__________________________________

Now here, the request was for some more Ayansh and Aarushi scenes.

(Here I am taking Ayansh as 9 years old as I got the request for this scene in my recent bonus chapter so, I am assuming that only.)

---------------------------------------------------
Ayansh was doing his studies and Aarushi was checking his books to see if there was any homework about which he forgot. But while going through one of his books, she found a paper. It was maths test paper and he scored 5 out of 10.

"Ayansh, you didn't tell me about the marks of your maths test." Aarushi said and Ayansh's actions halted. She came near his study desk and kept the paper in front of him.

"Ayansh, why did you hide it?" Aarushi asked softly. Ayansh was not able to make any eye contact with her. He was playing with the corner of the paper of his book, in nervousness.