Chapter 28:- He has a Girlfriend

"Abhi!!!" A sweet sugar coated voice was heard and a girl hugged Abhinav. Aarushi's eyes widened in surprise.

"Who the hell she is??" Aarushi thought. She looked at Tripti and Daksh to expect same reaction as her but.... No... They are smiling... Why?? Who was that girl??

"It's not....Saanvi....right??" Aarushi thought as fear engulfed her.

That girl was hugging Abhinav but he didn't pushed her.....
Infact he hugged her. Only with one hand to be more precise. He didn't even completely placed his hand on her back.

But that girl is hugging him so tightly like he was her husband or something.

"Bitch finally broke the hug!" Aarushi rolled her eyes at them as that girl finally left Abhinav alone but.... WTF!!!

"Now why she took his hand in her and talking?? Doesn't she knows he is married??? Maintain some distance!!!!! " She thought. Aarushi didn't like this girl even a bit.

" Abhinav didn't took his hand back. Means he had no problem if she touches him. But for me??? Don't you dare touch me?? Why??" Aarushi was feeling like punching both of them.

"I missed you so much Abhi. I bet you too missed me." She said while smiling brightly. And Abhinav gave her a smile!!!!!!!

Then she touched Tripti's and Daksh's foot. Good impression on them. Wow!

"But why she is acting like she is their daughter-in-law." Aarushi whined mentally.

Daksh and Tripti went towards the other guests to maybe make some new friends.

"Here this two were behaving like a couple. And they have basically ghosted me." Aarushi thought and tried to go a bit near them. And yes they did noticed her.

"Ohh!! So SHE is your second wife??" She looked at her from head to toe. Like she was judging her in every way possible.

"Hmm." Did he just hummed in response???? Can't he introduced her??

"Hello! I am Shanaya Malhotra. Abhinav's CLOSE friend. And I hope Abhinav have told you that we use to date in our college days." She held out her hand for a handshake, with a smile or maybe a smirk.

"Hello! I am AARUSHI ABHINAV MEHRA." Aarushi stressed her full name. C'mon this girl should know who is Abhinav's wife. Aarushi gladly accepted the handshake.

"Btw...can you please excuse us?? I want to talk to Abhinav... personally." Shanaya said to Aarushi. And she literally hold Abhinav's hand, all ready to drag him with her.

"Shanaya I--- " Abhinav tried to speak and tried to get his hand out of her hold but she tightened her grip a bit, which was only felt by Abhinav and Aarushi couldn't see it.

"C'mon Abhi. Your wife is okay with it. Come with me. And thanks Aarushi for giving us some PERSONAL space." Shanaya said and just dragged Abhinav with her. She could have just told him to follow her.

"What did he told me?? You have to be beside me all the time. And now?? He just went away with her CLOSE friend, leaving me here all alone. And she was sticking to him like a leech. " Aarushi was talking to herself and scolding Abhinav mentally.

"Wish that he can hear me through telepathy. Idiot!" She twisted her lips. Someone tapped on her shoulder. Aarushi turned to look at the person.

"Vivaan bhai! And papa." Aarushi's eyes sparkled. She missed them. Yes, she use to talk to them on calls and video calls but that's completely different from metting them in person.