Chapter 41:- Let your emotions flow

On one hand Krish and Abhinav made themselves busy in their work.
(Yesha:- Btw someone asked me in comments if Krish is a business partner or an employee so the answer is that Krish is a CFO; Chief Financial Officer)

And on the other hand the whole day Tripti and Aarushi's were busy too. First cooking then Playing with Ayansh and then making him study and taking rest too. They both decided that they all will see Abhinav and Saanvi's wedding album at night with everyone.
---------------------------------------------------
"Here, it is." Tripti said as she placed Abhinav and Saanvi's wedding album in front of Aarushi.

Everyone was there except Daksh. Because he said what an old man will do with them. They all should enjoy.

Ayansh was sitting in Abhinav's lap. Tripti was sitting on the side of the bed and Aarushi was sitting in the middle of the bed and Abhinav too was sitting on the side of the bed.

Aarushi opened the album and turn one page. On a side it was Saanvi and Abhinav's photo. Abhinav was back hugging her. And on the other side of the same page a sweet wedding life ahead was wished to the newly wed couple and their date of marriage.

Abhinav was wearing a white sherwani and Saanvi was wearing a beautiful red lehenga.

"She looks so beautiful." Aarushi commented while admiring Saanvi's photo. Abhinav once glanced at her.

"Mumma, who is that with papa?" Ayansh asked. Everyone got silent for a minute. Not knowing how to explain.

"She is your mumma, Ayansh. She was the one who gave birth to you." Aarushi explained and to everyone's surprise Ayansh didn't asked anything further.

Abhinav's thought

#FLASHBACK#

"Back hug the bride." Photographer said and Abhinav did it. Abhinav felt that Saanvi was releasing shaky breathes and he very well knew the reason.

"My touch has so much effect on you my soon to be wife. I love it." Abhinav whispered huskily in her ear and she blushed hard. Saanvi was really shy in front of Abhinav. Saanvi could not even look into his eyes for more than few seconds. It wasn't a love marriage but an arranged marriage.

"It would have been okay if you wouldn't have applied the blush because I am enough for you to make your cheeks turn red." Abhinav teased her more making her face turn red from shyness.

#FLASHBACK ENDS#

Aarushi was slowly slowly turning the pages. Her eyes were shining because of how good the photos were and the couple in it.

Aarushi's Thoughts

"He looks so happy." 

"Hmmm, So this is how he looks when he genuinely smiles. I promise you Abhinav that I will bring the old you back."

"They both look so perfect together, as if pair made in heaven."

"Why life plays like that? At a moment so much happiness and the very next minute it takes away something from us. I feel so bad for Abhinav and Saanvi. What she would have gone through when she got to know that the baby which was in her womb for nine months, will finally come into this world but she won't be there to enjoy her motherhood journey. She won't be able to hold her baby in her arms. She won't be able to kiss that baby and hug it. It would have been so much painful for Abhinav too to accept that the person he loves so much and thought of spending the rest of the life with is now no more with him...... "