Chapter 43:- Can I hug you?

Yesha:- Warning Warning! ⚠️
This chapter is specially for
LUNA_THE_VILL ❤️

Some might feel this chapter is cringe or very unrealistic but.... Miracles happens, who believes in them 😅
__________________________________
Everyone was at the dining table but Abhinav wasn't there. Aarushi found it very wierd.

"Where is papa?" Ayansh asked before Aarushi could. She mentally thanked him.

"Ayansh, papa already went to office." Tripti replied thinking that Aarushi already knew what it was today and Abhinav might have told her.

Aarushi found it very wierd because she didn't saw him today. Not even once.

After breakfast Aarushi was cleaning the dining table, when Krish approached her.

"Did Abhinav told you what's today?" Krish asked already aware of her answer.

"No....I guess?" Aarushi replied trying to remember if he told her anything about today.

"Today is Saanvi's birthday." Krish gave her a new information and she just stared at him, not knowing how to react.

"Today he will return back late at night."

"Uh...to keep himself busy in work? " Aarushi guessed.

"Well....not exactly. He will finish his work like he does daily at a particular time and from there he will visit the beach. Saanvi's favourite place. Every year on her birthday he will visit that beach staying there alone till late night. He goes there to relive all of that moments that he spent with her. He will return late today. Because this way he doesn't have to encounter his family and maybe he doesn't want you to see his weak side. He always pretended to be rude and arrogant in front of everyone but deep down he isn't like that. And Aarushi please don't even think that you are coming between him and Saanvi. Because no, you are not. Saanvi knew how much Abhinav loves her and if she leaves him then he won't marry again but she didn't wanted him to live his life like that and that's why she said that her last wish was to make Abhinav remarry. Don't worry Aarushi. With time he will open up to you." Krish explained and Aarushi was just looking at him.

Now she really feels like she is coming in between him and Saanvi. She knows that Abhinav himself asked her to give this marriage and them a chance. But at this moment this all feel so wrong. So so so wrong.

"Aarushi?" Krish pulled her out of her thoughts.

"Huh??"

"So do you like Abhinav?" Krish asked the most unexpected question.

"No, I don't." Aarushi replied as if she is very clear about it. Krish smiled.

"Soon you will too acknowledge your feelings." Krish said with a confident smile and left her alone in confusion.
---------------------------------------------------
It was already time for Abhinav to return home but Aarushi already knew he won't be here.
She was sitting on the bed staring into space. Suddenly her phone pinged and without any thoughts or expectations she picked up her phone to check.
And..... It was a message from him.

"I will be late today! Good night 😊" - Abhinav

She rubbed her eyes. Is it a dream? She sat up straight. It was real.

"Why did he informed me?? And okay he informed me as a formality maybe but he even wished me good night and that too with a smiling face....why? Why sudden change Abhinav? Why are you acting so sweet and making me feel guilty??" Aarushi thought to herself and asked him about his sudden sweet behaviour, as if he would receive that messages telepathically.