!!Answer!!

I read all the comments on the past chapter ("Feeling bad for him" ) and Yes I did saw you all are very confused🤧.

What's the use of this twist if it doesn't make the readers confuse?? 🤐

Ok sorry but now everything will be revealed ✨

And I am not going to reply to any comment on the past chapter because directly or indirectly everyone's question is same😅

Ok now listen carefully. After that kiss scene (not a proper kiss) You all saw that Abhinav was now with Shanaya and Aarushi was now with Rajveer. This is from where the confusion began.

Then in next chapter you all saw WHY Aarushi left him. She was just very done with Abhinav's habit of jumping to the conclusion. He was making it hard for her to stay with him.
And on the other hand Abhinav told that Aarushi has the AUDACITY to threaten and challenge him. And because of that he thought Aarushi is not good for Ayansh.
And in anger he told Shanaya is better than her.

Then in next chapter you all saw that Rajveer told Vivaan that he saved his sister's (Aarushi) father-in-law and husband's life,  means Rajveer had threatened him to get the project file (that scene will be shown too). And on the other hand Shanaya is talking to Abhinav for the divorce.

In short they both part their ways because of that particular terrace incident.

I had typed the half chapter and thought Maybe I will answer your questions in that but the comments are just piling up saying what the hell is going on and what is wrong with you and what are you even writing and why he went to her and she went to him and What is actually happening after that kiss blah blah blah. 🤧

So I specially had to publish this.

I hope after reading this some of your doubts would be cleared and if you still have some doubts then have patience because now everything is going to be revealed and every scene will fall into place. You all will get to know what exactly happened and why.

And one more thing, I will type the chapter and publish it till 11 Max to max.

Bye Bye! ❤️