Chapter 66:- You, Me and Our Mini Versions

-3 and half months later-

Aarushi was in the labour room, suffering from a lot of pain.

Abhinav was sitting restlessly, outside the room, on the bench. His hands had covered his face. He is really tensed right now. He don't want the past to repeat itself. He was mentally praying again and again that Aarushi and the baby will be safe.

Tripti and Daksh were sitting on either side of him. Ayansh was not here as he was in school. They didn't wanted him to miss it.
Krish had taken the responsibility of bringing Ayansh back.
Unfortunately Tanya was out of station and she hated this.

It's been 2 hours of her being in there.

After some more half an hour, a doctor came out holding a baby in her arms. Seeing that Abhinav got up abruptly. Tripti thanked the god before getting up.

"Congratulations! It's a girl." The doctor said while smiling.

"Finally! Goddess Lakshmi arrived at our home." Tripti exclaimed happily with tears in her eyes.
Daksh side hugged her.

(A/n:- I have written goddess Lakshmi because from childhood I have only heard "Lakshmi hui hai" when a girl child is born. Someone commented that an unmarried girl is seen as Durga and married girl is seen as Lakshmi. But I only wrote what I have observed in this many years. I don't mean to hurt anyone's sentiments. I deeply apologize if I made any mistakes. )

Abhinav was too busy admiring that little girl.

"Husband can go and meet her and after that other family members can meet her. Till then I will take the baby to run some tests." Doctor said and Abhinav kept on looking at her retreating figure.

Tripti tapped Abhinav's shoulder, bringing him out of his trance.

"Gooooo" she almost pushed him towards that room.
---------------------------------------------------
Abhinav opened the door and Aarushi opened her eyes at the presence of someone. Their eyes met and automatically a smile flattered on their faces.

He came near her and took her hand in his's. She looked weak.

"How are you?" Abhinav asked softly and Aarushi just blinked her eyes as if she is saying she is fine.

There was a comfortable silence between them. Abhinav was going through a lots a emotions right now and Aarushi could see it on his face.

The last time when he met his son for the first time, that time this wasn't the situation. It was complete opposite from what it is right now.

A tear slipped from his eye remembering the past events. But he quickly wiped it.

"Are you okay?" Aarushi somehow managed to speak in a quite audible tone.

Abhinav chuckled.

"Ofcourse I am okay. What will happen to me??" He said while smiling.

"You are not so good at lying." Aarushi said the fact and Abhinav's smile dropped he looked down.

"Now tell me." Aarushi said and now she was the one holding his hand. Abhinav looked at her with lots of emotions in his eyes and seeing that Aarushi's eyes soften.

"I.... *Deep sigh* I was afraid that I will loose you like I----"

"Abhi." She didn't let him finish.

" Now I am fine, right? So no need to worry. Don't think about the past. Just be in present." Aarushi said while smiling and Abhinav gave her a little smile. He surely needs to be in present. Why to worry about future or past?
Aarushi told him all that not because she don't want him to think about Saanvi, but she don't want him to think negative. Because the vibrations of negativity and fear are higher and whatever negative you think will happen.