Chapter 42:- You are falling for her

Words written in Italic and bold in quotes are the dialogues of the characters and words written in Italic in quotes are the thoughts of the characters.
__________________________________

It was Sunday and today Abhinav was at home. Well... If he wanted then he could go and work on Sunday too but his mother strictly said no about that.

Abhinav got out from the bathroom and saw Aarushi making the bed. Now it looked clean.

"Aarushi..." Abhinav called out her name and she looked at him.

"Yesterday I talked to Shanaya. And..... " Abhinav stopped in the middle, thinking what exactly he should say?

"And?"

"She is ..... behaving like a Psycho. I mean she says she loves me but it's not her love but just the stubbornness to get what she wants. She even said she will ruin my life and what else she said??? Yes she said if I can't be her's then I can't be anyone's." Abhinav scoffed at the end part. He thinks she is just saying that in anger and she can't do nothing.

Aarushi kept the pillow on its place and moved towards him with a hint of worry on her face.

"What can she do? " She asked worriedly.

"She can't do anything. I don't have free time to think about her. Don't worry." He assured her and went near the vanity mirror to set his hair. Whereas Aarushi was just standing there in her deep thoughts.

"I don't trust her. How can he say she will do nothing even after knowing how low she can stoop. She is seriously behaving like a Psycho. She wants it no matter what she has to do. I hope this all end and she doesn't hurt Abhinav in any manner. Please god protect him." Aarushi was busy in her thoughts when she felt a tap on her shoulder.

"Huh??" She asked.

"Where are you lost?? Come lets go for breakfast." Abhinav said who was trying to call her from past one minute but she was just too lost in her thoughts to hear her name being called.

"Uh...ya." she said and moved out of the room, followed by Abhinav. They reached down and found out Ayansh wasn't there yet.

"Mummy where is Ayansh?" Aarushi asked.

"He didn't woke up yet. You have breakfast I will go and check." Tripti said and was about to stand up from her seat but Aarushi stopped her.

"No, I will do that. You enjoy the breakfast. " Aarushi said with a Sweet smile and went away from there without waiting for any reply.

She entered the room and found a sleepy Ayansh sitting on the bed. Means he just woke up.

"Good morning Ayansh." Aarushi sang and Ayansh looked at her and his face lit up.

"Good morning mumma!!" Ayansh exclaimed happily.
--------------------------------------------------
Everyone was done with the breakfast but still Ayansh and Aarushi didn't came downstairs. It's almost an hour now.

"Why Aarushi is not here yet?" Daksh questioned and taking this chance Abhinav also nodded his head, agreeing with him.

"I hope she is not playing with Ayansh in water" she slapped her forehead lightly. She very well knew how much Aarushi loves to get drench in rain and maybe while making him bath she is also playing with water.

"I will go and check." Abhinav said while standing up.

"And strictly tell her to get out from there. I don't want her to get sick again." Tripti ordered him.