Chapter 21:- He misunderstood it

Abhinav opened his eyes. He looked around and sat up on the bed with a jerk.

"Shit!! I knew it. How come this pillow wall wasn't able to stop me? " Abhinav thought.

How come the pillows would able to stop that mascular man😐.

He went closer to Aarushi's face to check if she was awake. But no. She was in a deep slumber. Thank god.

As mentioned earlier he had the habit of cuddling with Saanvi and now he has the fear that he would do that to Aarushi in his sleep and...... His fear did came true.

His hand were around her waist and he was close to her. But all thanks to that pillow, which Aarushi was hugging, stopped Abhinav to move any closer to her.
---------------------------------------------------
"Ayansh...but what if it slips from your hand? It will break and maybe you can get hurt." Aarushi explained with concern.

"Please......I want to drink water in that glass." Ayansh requested.

He was always given a steel glass to drink water in. But everyday seeing everyone drinking in glass glass. He wanted to drink in it. But Aarushi was denying his request. What if it breaks and he gets hurt?? His father will surely kill her.

"Let it be. Aarushi give him water in that glass only. He is also very stubborn like his father." Tripti spoke who was watching this drama from past 10 minutes.

She was peeling the peas pods. When a maid came to her and called her with her.

Aarushi did gave the glass to Ayansh but she only poured a little amount of water so that the glass don't get heavy.

"Sit on the chair and then drink water, okay??" Ayansh nodded his head excitedly.

Ayansh went and sit on the chair of the dining table and Aarushi got back to cooking lunch.

Ayansh was done drinking water. He picked up the empty glass and got off the chair. He quietly moved into the kitchen and stopped near the kitchen island.

He raised his body on his toes and tried to kept the empty glass on the kitchen island. He thought he kept it properly but the next moment the glass fell down shattered into pieces.

Aarushi jerked her head in the direction of the sound and her eyes widened.

She dashed towards there and saw Ayansh with teary eyes. She first carefully moved Ayansh aside so that he won't get hurt.

Ayansh started crying. Because he thought that now Aarushi will scold him for that. He didn't did that on purpose.

But instead of scolding, Aarushi started checking Ayansh to see if he got hurt anywhere.

"Ayansh, did you get hurt somewhere?? Tell me baby." Aarushi asked panicked.

"No. I am Solly (sorry). I didn't did that on pulpose (purpose)" Ayansh sniffed.

"No baby don't cry. I know that happened accidentally. Its not your fault okay." Aarushi wiped his tears which were getting replaced by the new one.

Aarushi first went to pick up the pieces of broken glass. She didn't wanted anyone to get hurt.

But Ayansh also came near her.

"Can I help you?" Ayansh asked and bend down to pick up the piece of glass but in midway Aarushi held his tiny wrist with her free hand.

"No, Ayansh. You will get hurt------" Aarushi was cut in the mid of the sentence because of a deep voice.