Chapter 60:- Her First Time (Mature Content)

After dinner Tripti and Aarushi were in the kitchen. Aarushi was doing the dishes and Tripti was giving her the dirty utensils.

Tripti came into dining room to get the rest of the dirty utensils when she saw Abhinav standing there. It was wierd because everyday after dinner he would go to Ayansh or his study room or to his bedroom. But today he is standing here and by looking at him it looks like he wants to say something.

"What do you want?" Tripti asked while narrowing her eyes at him.

"Uh... Nothing..." Abhinav said but his eyes were telling the complete opposite.

"Ok then." Saying that Tripti was about to go when he stopped her.

"Wait!" She turned back.

"Umm....today can you make Ayansh sleep with you?" Abhinav asked while scratching the back of his neck, nervously.

"And why is it so??" Tripti narrowed her eyes. And Abhinav felt awkward.

"I.... Like sometimes he should sleep with his grandparents too." Abhinav came up with an excuse.

"Ohh!" Tripti said connecting the dots mentally.

"Ok!" Tripti said and went away from there while hiding her smile. Abhinav sighed in relief.
---------------------------------------------------
"Ayansh today you will sleep here. With me and dada ji (grandfather)." Tripti said as she took Ayansh from Abhinav's arms.

But hearing that he started leaning towards his father.

"Nooooo. I want to sleep with mumma papa." Ayansh whined. Tripti corrected his posture by bringing him closer to her.

"Ayansh.... Now you don't like to sleep with your grandparents? " Tripti asked making a sad face. Ayansh looked at her and then at his father and then again at her.

He was debating in his mind. What should he do? He wants to sleep with his mumma and papa but also at the same time he didn't wanted to upset his grandmother. Before Ayansh can deny or start crying, Tripti couldn't control and spilled the tea (not the actual tea💀)

"Ayansh, do you want a sibling?" Tripti asked and Abhinav widened his eyes. He didn't told her anything like that.

"Slibing? (Sibling)" Ayansh asked as he heard a new word.

"Sib...ling. not slibing." Tripti corrected him.

"Slibling." Ayansh repeated.

"No no. Si...bling. "

"Sib....ling." Ayansh said correctly and Tripti kissed his cheek.

"What's that? A new toy??" Ayansh asked getting excited and Abhinav mentally slapped his forehead.

"Sibling means a brother or a sister." Tripti explained

"So, If I will sleep here then I will get a baby brother or sister?" Ayansh asked excitedly.

"Yes, you will but it will take time. But if you will sleep here then your mumma papa will discuss about it. Okay? " Tripti explained and Abhinav's ears turned red. He was feeling way too awkward right now!!!!!!

"Okay! I will sleep here. Papa you go. I want a sibling." Ayansh said and ordered his father to go from there.
---------------------------------------------------
!MATURE CONTENT AHEAD!