Chapter 38:- Ayansh got hurt

Aarushi was back home before Abhinav. But when she entered the living room, she heard Ayansh cry.

She quickly went to him and saw that Tripti was crouched near him. His knee was bleeding.

"How did this happened??" Aarushi asked Panicked.

"He was running in the garden while playing with his football and fell down." Tripti explained and cleaned the blood with the cotton. Till Tripti was cleaning the wound, Aarushi was consoling Ayansh.

"It's okay baby. Cry how much you want to cry but then you won't cry for the same reason." Aarushi said and side hugged him.

Aarushi was not going to tell him that stop crying. You are a boy. You are a strong kid. No never. This society has set this norm that boys doesn't cry and if they then they are called weak! But noooooo boys can cry and there is no shame in that.

"Who says boys doesn't cry? They just need someone to ask them." by Zakir Khan. (Atleast that's how I know this)
(Translation in hindi :- Kon kehta hai ladke rote nhi?? Bas koi puchne wala chaiye yaar)

"Mumma from now on I will never play football." Ayansh said while crying. That wound was burning, making him cry more.

"No Ayansh. It's okay to get hurt while playing. It's okay to fall but then you need to get up and try again baby." Aarushi said as she wiped his tears and Ayansh looked at her. Till now Tripti had covered the wound with the bandage.

Aarushi tried to explain him in simple words. He is just a kid, she didn't wanted to make it complicate for him.

"If Abhinav was here then he would never let him play football again and if he did then he would be with him every second." Tripti told Aarushi about her son's over protective behaviour.

"God knows how he will react when he will see this." Tripti said as she stood up with a first aid box in her hand.

"Don't worry mummy! I will handle it." Aarushi assured her.

Ayansh had stopped crying but he was sniffing and he still had tears in his eyes. He was trying his hard not to move his leg.

"Ayansh, don't keep your leg still. You need to do a bit of movement otherwise then your leg will stay like that forever." Aarushi explained and Ayansh looked at her with his teary doe eyes.

"Mumma but it hurts."

"I know Ayu and I am not telling you that you have to continuously move your leg. I am just telling that do a little bit movement carefully. Like while walking try to bend your leg slowly. Okay?" Aarushi caressed his cheek.

"Okay mumma. But can I get one chocolate? Please." He tried to show his puppy face, which was not needed at all at this moment. Because Aarushi would have eventually given him the chocolate to distract him for a while.
---------------------------------------------------
It was evening time. She was in Ayansh's room.

Somewhere in her subconscious that word "Wife❤️" was stuck. But then she got busy in making Ayansh study so she forgot about it.

Until now everything was going good. She was relaxed. She had no fear about anything now.

She was sitting beside Ayansh, who was writing A for Apple and B for ball, till Z. She was lost in her thoughts.

"Will he ever plan for a baby with me?"

"What if he will tell me that we will never have a baby of our own because Ayansh is more than enough?"

"If I ever have a baby of my own then too I will never stop loving Ayansh. But I also want to once experience that how it feels like to be a mother. To carry your baby in your womb for nine months. Its painful yet beautiful journey. I want to experience it all." Aarushi was lost in her thoughts when Ayansh called her.