Chapter 37:- A moment

Abhinav was looking at her silently.

"How do you know what I am feeling?" Abhinav finally asked and Aarushi turned fully to face him.

Aarushi smiled before answering.

"Empathy." Now, Abhinav turned his whole body to face her.

"I just kept myself in your shoes. I know how you must be feeling right now after hearing such disgusting questions. But don't worry. Let them say whatever they want to. I don't care anymore. Now I have a family which loves me a lot. But yes....if they say anything about Ayansh then do speak. Because I can't hear anything wrong about him. He is just a kid who doesn't have any fault and still he is being dragged in here." Aarushi spoke while looking at her fidgeting fingers. Abhinav was just listening to her.

"Abhinav still do you think that she is just a gold digger or she is just pretending?" Abhinav's subconscious mocked at him.

The wind blew and few hair strands fell on her face as she was looking down. Aarushi wasn't Minding it at all because she was busy in her thoughts.

But then she looked up surprised when she found his hand tucking the loose hair strands behind her ears. They both were looking into each others eyes.

Aarushi didn't expected that and neither did Abhinav. He was questioning himself that why he did it but he got no answer. Now where is his subconscious mind??

Aarushi broke the eyes contact and started looking everywhere but him. Abhinav remembered something and he took out her clutcher from his pant's pocket.
He handed it to her.

Aarushi looked up at him surprised that he was carrying it all this time.

Aarushi took it from his hand and started to secure her hair in a messy bun but then wind blew and as she felt it on her back, she realised why she was going to keep her hair open.

She let go of her hair. Abhinav raised his eye brow at her questioningly.

"Uh... actually that..." Aarushi was feeling awkward to tell the real reason but then Abhinav remembered.

"Ok got it. Just do as I say. Secure your hair in a bun." Abhinav said as he shoved his hand in his pant's pocket.

Aarushi did whatever he said with a bit hesitation.

As she was done. Abhinav started walking towards her, making her heart beat faster. He went past her and stood behind her. He took the loose end of saree (pallu) and brought it to her right shoulder and that is when Aarushi understood. She convered her back with that loose end of saree.
Smart Abhinav.

"Thanks..." Aarushi said without looking at him and he just hummed in reply.

They both moved back to his cabin and found Krish already waiting there for them.

"Everything is clear now." He said while grinning and Aarushi smiled, while Abhinav just nodded.

Aarushi sat on the couch and Krish stood up from the chair and sat beside her. Abhinav just sighed deeply.

"Btw bro give me your phone. Aaru needs to make a call" Krish said and Abhinav looked up from the file and then once glanced at Aarushi who looked everywhere but at him. Abhinav opened his mouth to say something but Krish already answered his unasked question.

"She forgot her phone. And yesterday I didn't kept the phone on charging and now the battery died." Krish smiled at him like he did some good thing.

Abhinav didn't said anything and gave his phone to Aarushi. Aarushi switched it on and it had password. She looked at Abhinav but he was busy in reading a file so she looked at Krish. Krish understood and typed the password. It was a birthdate. Maybe Saanvi's....