Chapter 17:- She got the bail

"She what??............... HOW??......OK." Vivaan ended the call.

"What happen? " Both Aarushi and Nilay asked in unison.

"She got the bail...." He said with disappointment.

"What! How? " Nilay asked surprised.

"Rajveer Kapoor got her bailed..." Vivaan said thinking something.

"Rajveer?? But why he helped her?? Why he always have to come in between??" Aarushi asked irritated.

"I am sure they are somehow related. You remember right, I told you that she got us in his company? " Vivaan said.

"Yes. I remember. But how they know each other?" Aarushi asked.

"I don't know...we need to find out."
---------------------------------------------------
"Finally you are here! Ayansh was missing you." Tripti said as she got Ayansh off her lap.

"Ayanshhhh!!" Aarushi happily exclaimed and picked up Ayansh in her arms.

She could clearly feel Someone's strong gaze on her and she very well knew who it was but she effortlessly ignored it.

Aarushi went to meet her father as doctor was again visiting him today. She was happy that Radhika was in jail but today when she went to her home she found out that Rajveer bailed Radhika.

Who was he even to her?? Why the hell he bailed her?? And when they talked to police, they said they want proof, like Recording or something. Radhika first gave all her statements but before the bail she said she was forced to give all that statements.
---------------------------------------------------
Everyone sat for eating dinner. Ayansh was sitting between Abhinav and Aarushi.

Everyone started eating but Ayansh didn't.

"Ayansh, why are you not eating anything?" Aarushi asked concerned. Everyone looked at Ayansh.

Ayansh looked at his plate and then at her and didn't said anything.

Abhinav didn't knew how the heck she even understood what Ayansh was trying to say, when he didn't even said anything.

Aarushi took a morsel of his food and lifted it till his lips. Ayansh opened his small mouth and ate it.

He wanted Aarushi to feed him. He had saw in park, how a mother feeds her child with her own hand. He too wanted to experienced. Tripti had fed him with her hands but... She is his grandmother and not mother right?

Even after getting Aarushi as his mumma, Ayansh was still hesitating in calling her mumma.
But no one forced him. Everyone thought of giving him time.
---------------------------------------------------
Aarushi sat on the couch, adjusting her pillow. Yes she was going to sleep on the couch.

Abhinav just got out after taking a shower. Suddenly the room was filled with a slight fragrance of expensive body wash. (Rich people 🙃)

"Uh...can I get a pillow?" Aarushi asked Abhinav, hesitated.

"You already have one.... right?" He pointed towards her pillow.

"I...uh..I have the habit of hugging a pillow while sleeping..." She said, bit embarrassed. Abhinav just stared at her making her even more embarrassed.

"Its okay. I will ma---- "

"Here" Abhinav gave her another pillow and went to the bed and.............. Opened his laptop and started working. Workaholic!!