Chapter 12:- Why Abhinav hates chocolates?

"noooo" Ayansh whined, not wanting to drink the milk.

"Ayansh..... don't you want to be strong?" Tripti asked.

"Dadi...I am Awledy stlong. (Dadi...I am already strong) " Ayansh did a bodybuilder pose and Tripti just deeply sigh.

"Ayansh do you want to drink chocolate milkshake? " Aarushi asked, very well knowing his answer.

"Yesssshh (yes)" Ayansh excitedly exclaimed.

"Okay I will make it for you But..... Ayansh promise me that only once in a week you will drink chocolate milkshake and all the other days you will drink milk. And...if you skip milk even one day then you won't get any chocolate milkshake." Aarushi said as she bent to his level.

Ayansh just started at her, thinking about what she said. Chocolate milk once a week was better than no chocolate milk for a week right??

"Otay!!! (Okay) " Ayansh agreed.

"Chocate mikshak!!!!!" Ayansh started jumping on his place in excitement.

"Did I heard chocolate milkshake?" Krish popped up out of nowhere.

"Yesh yesh (yes yes) " Ayansh said.

"For me too!!! I love chocolate milkshake." Krish chirped.

"Sure" Aarushi chuckled.
---------------------------------------------------
Everyone was at the dining table. Ayansh and Krish were enjoying their chocolate milkshake and Abhinav didn't even wanted to look at them but what Krish asked Aarushi, made him look at her.

"Wait ....do you also like chocolate milkshake? " Krish asked Aarushi as he saw her glass filled with it.

"Nope, I don't like it. I love it. And who doesn't? " She said and took a sip and closed her eyes in satisfaction. Krish smirked looking at Abhinav who just deeply sighed.

"But someone hates chocolate milkshake and chocolates." Krish said.

"What! No one in their same mind would hate chocolates." She exclaimed and again took a sip but on the other hand Krish burst into laughter and Tripti and Daksh were just smiling.

"See bro, even she knows you are insane." Krish laughed looking at Abhinav, who had a straight face.

Aarushi widened her eyes and kept her glass on the table. Abhinav looked at her shocked state and she just looked away.

Okay she knows he is insane but she didn't told that to anyone except her mumma then how come Krish knows it?

"Aarushi, do you know why he hates chocolates even though when it were his favourite when he was a kid?" He smirked at Abhinav and Tripti and Daksh laughed.

"Don't. You. Dare. " Abhinav warned.

Little Mehra was just looking at them with his doe eyes, trying to understand what was going on. But he didn't care because he is enjoying his chocolate milkshake.

Today Krish had no plan on listening to his best friend.

"Okay so listen. When Abhinav was a kid, he use to love chocolates but because he did not had any control on eating it, aunty use to hide the chocolates but our Abhinav use to find out and sneakily eat it and one day like always he ate the chocolate and.... "  He looked at Abhinav, who was glaring at him but Krish didn't cared and continued.