Chapter 16

Blaise stood there hugging the girl in his arms, rocking her back and forth, soothing her back when hiccups came. He thought that his life was difficult, still difficult, but her childhood was so much worse. She was just born when her mother died, she was just learning how to walk when her father died, who took care of this crying girl in his arms throughout this years?

As soon as he felt that her sobbing stopped, he took her shoulders and make her face him. Alexis' head was bowed down, he could see that her cheeks were tinged pink, including her ears, he couldn't even imagine how red and puffy her eyes will be.

"Alexis.." he whispered.

"This is so embarrassing.. I'm sor-"

"Don't even apologize, I- Alexis look at me. Look." Blaise lifted Alexis' head to face him, oh her eyes! Those emerald green eyes now red and puffy and swolen and everything beyond what he imagined.

"Alexis, thank you.." he started, looking at the puffy eyes of the girl, determined to get his point through to her head.

"Thank you for sharing that story with me, I- well, don't know what to say, but thank you for your trust." He smirked at her, when he saw her smile at him.

"You're the first guy I've told that story to, and I don't regret it." Alexis hugged him again tightly, sighing happily to get it over and done, she pushed all of her questions in the back of her mind, she will get to that later, and make sure to have all those questions answered.

"I'm sor-"

"I told you Alexis, no sorrys."

"I was going to say sorry that I ruined our dinner" she laughed.

"Oh, well we could always go back to my place, and see what the boys have done for dinner." He smiled, and Alexis nodded nonetheless, because she can feel her stomach grumbling louder and louder, and she was afraid Blaise might actually be hearing it.

So they agreed to go back and called a taxi to get them there. When they reached their flat and opened the door, the first thing, well person, that Alexis saw was Malfoy sitting very comfortably in his boxers eating what seems to be a badly attempted bouillabaise. A giggle came out of her lips when she saw Malfoy's eyes bulged out and quickly covered his trousers with the little of a pillow beside him.

"Mate, where's Frilla?"Blaise asked, sitting beside Malfoy who was still piling up pillows in his lower half.

"In the kitchen."

"Alright, let's go Alexis."

She nodded, still laughing quietly at the sight of a very flustered Malfoy. She turned to look at him once more and when she caught him looking at her, she winked at him and smirked. That earned her a sight of a very red Malfoy.

Sitting on a chair at the kitchen's bar, Alexis began to see the condition of Frilla the house elf, she had a blanket for a dress, and anyone could clearly see the scars that's on top of each other. She reminded her badly of Dobby, she could point our the similarities of the point of their ears, the length of their nose and even the expression in their eyes.

"Uhm, Blaise, can I use your bathroom? And can I bring Frilla with me?" She suddenly announced.

"Uh, sure?" He nodded worriedly.

Alexis brought Frilla to the nearest bathroom and locked it. She released her wand and was about to wave it when she saw the elf tremble and hurried to the corner, hugging her knees and was sobbing instantly.

"Frilla is sorry mistress. F-frilla doesn't know what she did, Frilla is so-o sorry" the elf wailed.

"Muffliato" Alexis casted around the bathroom, she knelt in front of the elf and took her hands, the witch soothed the hands of the elf.