Chapter 21

Hours has passed as the brown haired girl elaborated on, told the two guys on what exactly happened up to the point where she was with them inside the plane, and answering their questions, without telling them where Ginny and the others are. When she was almost done, she looked at the clock and saw that it was already past six.

"If you are going to arrest or harm someone, let it be me" Hermione whispered as a final sentence, looking at Draco then to Zabini and back down on her lap.

"Oh, Granger." Malfoy sighed as he shook his head, clearly amused by something. "If we wanted to arrest you, we would have done it hours ago and you would have been begging for death while the others torture you"

Hermione frowned at him, she didn't like being in debt to someone, especially if it is to these two. If these boys learned a lot about her this day, then they should give her the same favor.

"If you don't mind, I want to know why you're here."

"What do you mean?" Blaise asked as he brought back some tea from her kitchen, pouring some on her cup and ignoring Draco's tea cup.

"Here in Australia, there is nothing here that involves Voldemort's plan I presume, then why send the two of you here?"

"Three of us, and there is something well, some people here he wants us to get" Draco said as he poured himself a cup of tea.

"Three? What are you- BLOODY! Theo is here! How could I have forgotten about him?! D-does he know about me?"

"I doubt it, if he would have to solve to know who you are, he would rather open a jar of pickles with a fork"

Hermione sighed, as much as she would like to disagree Nott has the critical thinking skills just above Crabbe and Goyle put together, well that was as far as she knew. She did always like to know the capabilities of the mind of her fellow students back at Hogwarts, just an overview of who she is up against.

"Aren't you going you ask why we are here?" Blaise asked, Hermione could see his jaw tensing, his body rigid and his brows almost meeting in the middle, as if he wouldn't like for her to ask but it would be the right thing to do, and for these boys, the right thing to do isn't always what they choose.

"Why are you here then?"

"To find you're muggle parents"

At the moment she heard the word 'parents', her heart raced. She couldn't comprehend what he just said, how could have they known that they were here? It couldn't be just a hunch, it was too far, but not that far apparently.

"Cho Chang told Nott's father what she heard, in exchange for her safety. She knew that you being captured is a far more better prize than Potty's ex-girlfriend." Hermione glared at him for even teasing Harry like that when he was already de- gone. Nevertheless Draco answered her thoughts, she couldn't care less if he had been using legilimens on her, she would have asked anyway.

"H-have you found them?"

"No"

"Yes"

"Yes? You haven't told us you found them Draco! Nott and I have been searching for them, they couldn't be tracked, but you found them already and kept it a secret? Why?" Blaise asked, his tone came from surprised to confused, to mad and then finally to curiousity.

"Why? Can't you think of any reason why I didn't tell you?"

"Because of me." Hermione answered, not even doubting her own answer and even more surprised that she didn't elaborate and questioned it either when Draco nodded at her.

"Because of you" He repeated as he looked away and drank his tea.

"Because of her" Blaise third the motion and nodded to himself, he was clearly intrigued on how long Draco have been in love with this lady, and how come he never did anything to win her back then. He could have made her his, he was Draco for crying out loud, but why? Blaise was really intrigued.

"Can you take me to them?"

"No." Draco shook his head.

"What? Why? You told us you knew where th-"

"Not tonight Granger, tomorrow. Let's just take the night off, I know you're tired and you have a lot to think about. C'mon Blaise" Draco stood up and headed for the door, waiting for his companion to follow suit.

"Sleep Alex- Hermione, you need it. We all do," He stood up as well when Hermione did. "Don't run away. Ok? Just trust me."

The girl smiled at him and nodded, sending him on his way. She then looked at the blonde male and nodded her goodbye.

"Night Granger"

"Goodnight Malfoy" and with that, the two men went out and apparated to their place when they reached the nearest point outside of the hotel.