Chapter 32

In one of the empty rooms inside the house now lays a familiar silhouette. Hermione thought she would never be able to see him again, she thought he was lost to her forever. In the midst of everything that has happened, every moment that they had almost lost hope, every moment they almost gave up on him, she held on, together with Molly, they both waited for him. And now, he's here. She tightly held on to his hand, and not once did she took her eyes off of him since she sat down beside his bed.

"He has been asking for you, and for... Harry." Luna spoke softly as she came up behind her. Hermione nodded slightly, she couldn't even acknowledge her as she feared Ron might vanish from her hands if she even took her eyes off of him for a second. Luna's hand gently squeezed her shoulder, giving comfort to her dear friend. "Do you know what happened to him?" Hermione's voice barely a whisper, she couldn't risk waking him up as they all said he needed rest. "No one knows yet, even Professor McGonagall couldn't trace any sort of curse that may have been used on him. But we will find out,especially now that you are here."

"So use that big brain of yours to find out what happened to my brother." Hermione didn't even realize Ginny was in the room as well. But even if nobody asked for her to do so, she would make sure Ron was going to be alright, she would sacrifice everything she had for him. "I will." She promised, turning her head so she could look into the eyes of the two girls for the first time since she arrived,"We will find out, no matter what it takes."

-------

"Draco. Talk to us, what happened?" Blaise grabbed him by his arm trying to stop him from whatever he was doing. Truthfully, he didn't know what was happening as well. The Dark Lord has summoned him and he was carefully racking his brain on why this was happening, what might have he done? Was it because of Hermione? Did he find out?Impossible. He was very careful whenever he was with her, no spy would have been able to spot them. Theo didn't even know and he was with them this whole trip. Was it about her parents? What would he say? If he said they have found them, what would The Dark Lord do?He has to be at least a few steps ahead of him if he wants to be able to protect Hermione.

"Are we going back? Because truthfully, I'm okay with that. We shouldn't even bothered in the first place to look for those stupid muggles." Theo sat down lazily at the couch, his hands behind his head, thankful that their work is cancelled already, and he didn't even have to exhaust that much energy for some darn muggles. "We should have just took this time to actually look for the mudblood herself, or at least her other friends other than that Finnigan. If she was willing to risk herself for that guy, imagine what she would do if we got one of the Weasleys?" He laughed as if he had made the most perfect plan yet. "Genius right?"

Draco and Blaise rolled their eyes simultaneously at Theo's plan,shaking their heads before ignoring him. Blaise focused his wavering patience again on Draco. "Where is she?" No names, but they both know who he was referring to in the whispered question. "You took her somewhere yesterday, that we don't even know where, we haven't seen her since, and now you're telling me we're going back home now?Isn't that a weird timing Malfoy?"

"Are you accusing me of something, Zabini?" Stepping forward to look at him straight in the eyes. How dare he accuse him of that,if anyone Blaise and Theo are the ones he has the most suspicions on.He did caught Blaise interrogating Hermione in her Alexis disguise,seeing the woman tied up like that now knowing that at that time Blaise knew that Alexis was Hermione already, he had his doubts on his friend. And Theo... well, what he just said moments ago that prove he really cannot be trusted.

"Should I?" Blaise puffed his chest, not backing down as he too stared in the eyes of Malfoy. It can't be a coincidence, all of these things happening at the same time? Malfoy was the last person with her. "The timing is really impeccable."

"Shut the fuck up."

"Got your knickers in a twist?" a smirk on Blaise face as he hissed the words at him.

Draco pushed Blaise in anger, his hand forming into a fist before punching the man leaving him stumbling back and on to the floor for a second before he stood up, and wiping his lower lip that was bleeding. Blaise shook his head, spitting blood on the floor before rushing to the blonde man and giving Draco a punch as well, his fist perfectly landing on the side of his face. Both men now grasping each other on the shoulders, trying to push each other away. Giving Theo enough time to aim his wand at them and stupefying the two away from each other. Theo walked to the middle of the two dumbfounded, he looked at the both of them, catching their breath as they lay both on the floor glaring at each other, Theo pointed his wand first to Draco,and then to Blaise warily.

"What just happened?" he asked, still not grasping the situation on why his two friends just fought. "One minute we were discussing why were going home, and next your punching each other? Tell me all the details, so that I can properly bet on who will win."

"Fuck you." Draco spat, he could taste the blood inside his mouth. He didn't care what Blaise thought, and he obviously cannot explain anything in front of Theo. He eventually stood up and broodingly walked to his room. "Just pack your fucking bags, our flight is in three hours."

"Well that was a bummer." Theo muttered before helping Blaise up.Once again, his hand brushed his lower lip and finding that he was still bleeding. "You took quite the punch there. What really happened?" Theo asked him as he stared at him. Blaise shook his head, there's no point in trying to make an excuse, he just needed to find out what really happened to Hermione, he wasn't even sure if she was home or still here in Australia, and the only way to find out was to ask Draco again, even if he had to punch it out of him.

"You heard him, pack your bags Nott."

 "Whatever. Just let me place a bet first the next time you want to punch each other." He teased loud enough for both of his friends to hear. "At least let it be because of a hot lady next time around!" He shouted before going to his room ignorantly as well to get ready.